Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The wait is on.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Yeah, I would give up racing. I have more than one hobby/interest.

I participated in the election with the hopes that more Americans see Trump as the toxic fraud he is but it's obvious that our culture is sick and it won't get better.
    Mirror meet McNugget!

I'm planning to once my girlfriend finishes her PhD. I'll leave the rubble to you folks since you seem to like to see the country crumbling.
    When people like you leave , it crumbles much less....might I offer up Expedia as a good place to start?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not sure yet. I have time to decide. Ireland, Germany, Austria, and France are possibilities. I'm a software engineer and my girlfriend does cancer research so we can move anywhere.
    Your girlfriend does cancer research huh? She doesn't have to look very far to have a subject to research now does she???
    Oh, we weren't talking about the cancer culture?? Whoops, cancel culture you belong to?

Software engineer??After reflecting back on some of your posting and giving that a few seconds of extra thought sounds like liberal code for " gamer" to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Your girlfriend does cancer research huh? She doesn't have to look very far to have a subject to research now does she???
    Oh, we weren't talking about the cancer culture?? Whoops, cancel culture you belong to?

Software engineer??After reflecting back on some of your posting and giving that a few seconds of extra thought sounds like liberal code for " gamer" to be honest.
    Nice try at trolling.

Biden takes lead in Ga. and Pa. so it's pretty much over...congrats. You probably still may want to leave.

Nice try at trolling.
    Nice try at embellishing........non participation trophy generation calls it lying.

I noticed you didn't deny the " gamer" title.

What if the republicans act like the dems did for the last 4 years??? I don't think the kujo administration can survive it.

Hopefully the republicans won't be the outright spineless whiny vaginas the dems were and will let Jamala do her job.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nice try at embellishing........non participation trophy generation calls it lying.

I noticed you didn't deny the " gamer" title.
    Denying just plays into your game. I shouldn't even be replying this much. I usually just ignore your trolling.

The real problem is the media. They are basically a propaganda machine that acts as a shadow government and manipulates the masses. Is there voter fraud? Mostly likely, and probably on a pretty large scale, but the unsolicited mail in voting made that possible and now that the envelopes have been opened and probably discarded, the remaining ballots that are anonimous leave behind no evidence and no way to prove it. But remember, it was the media who pushed and promoted this type of voting and who constantly brainwashed us that the concerns about it were "unfounded" and "misinformation". They also scared the public with the deadly virus hype as justification for going to this type of voting. Then you have the fake polls we were constantly being fed by them. If there's any doubt in anybodies mind now how we are being constantly lied to and misled this should completely remove it. The biggest source of misinformation in this country is not from russia, china, or any other foreign entity. It's from the people and corporations that control our sources of information.
    Last edited by Stefan2k20; 11-06-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    The real problem is the media. They are basically a propaganda machine that acts as a shadow government and manipulates the masses. Is there voter fraud? Mostly likely, and probably on a pretty large scale, but the unsolicited mail in voting made that possible and now that the envelopes have been opened and probably discarded, the remaining ballots that are anonimous leave behind no evidence and no way to prove it. But remember, it was the media who pushed and promoted this type of voting and who constantly brainwashed us that the concerns about it were "unfounded" and "misinformation". They also scared the public with the deadly virus hype as justification for going to this type of voting. Then you have the fake polls we were constantly being fed by them. If there's any doubt in anybodies mind now how we are being constantly lied to and misled this should completely remove it. The biggest source of misinformation in this country is not from russia, china, or any other foreign entity. It's from the people and corporations that control our sources of information.
    Most outstanding thoughts 👍👍👍👍👍

yessir, no doubt!

Observation from today: Somethings up with CNN! With Biden going ahead in Ga and Pa, i expected them to be gloating and jumping for joy. But theyre not, they are wayyy to reserved and kinda gloomy. I think they know whats fixing to be exposed and theyre a big part of it!

I am totally shocked CNN hasnt declared Biden the winner.......hmmmmm!

I participated in the election with the hopes that more Americans see Trump as the toxic fraud he is but it's obvious that our culture is sick and it won't get better.
    Then when asked about denouncing your citizenship ---

No, because there's always a chance that America will regain its senses and join the 21st century.
    1. “it won't get better” and “there's always a chance” ---- very contradictive.

2. Not denouncing your citizenship is like ---- a rebellious teen half way moving out of their parents house and then always having that security if things fail, they can move back in.

You want to change the $hit hole USofA in the vein of a county of your better liking, yet you won’t give up your citizenship when you do move to one of those countries.

For some reason I can’t wrap my head around any of this!!

Limbaugh thinks they are waiting for FOX to call it so as to embarrass him further. Heard someone on the radio this morning thinking we heard Trump's first campaign speech for 2024 last night.
    Last edited by STRONGERTHANDIRT; 11-06-2020 at 01:52 PM.

So true, great post!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Limbaugh thinks they are waiting for FOX to call it so as to embarrass him further. Heard someone on the radio this morning thinking we heard Trump's first campaign speech for 2024.
    If you can't win at the ballot box then who would even want to waste their time even voting or even running in the future? This has to be America's darkest days ever. If this fraud and theft of elections is allowed to stand.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Denying just plays into your game. I shouldn't even be replying this much. I usually just ignore reality and go with what my mommy and her extreme couponing friends tell me to believe.
    Yup......it shows.

Default Post 52

Only he can wrap his head around the lies he's told......problem is, which one does he try to wrap around first?

The runaway teen anology is spot on btw......his parents probably wish he would.

1. “it won't get better” and “there's always a chance” ---- very contradictive.

2. Not denouncing your citizenship is like ---- a rebellious teen half way moving out of their parents house and then always having that security if things fail, they can move back in.

You want to change the $hit hole USofA in the vein of a county of your better liking, yet you won’t give up your citizenship when you do move to one of those countries.

For some reason I can’t wrap my head around any of this!!
    It's not that hard to understand. It's 99% likely that it won't get better but there is a 1% chance that eventually the country will regain it senses.

There's no reason to renounce my citizenship. I am friends with a lot of people who have dual citizenships. Not only that, it takes years to establish citizenship elsewhere.

You have friends?????

It's not that hard to understand. It's 99% likely that it won't get better but there is a 1% chance that eventually the country will regain it senses.

There's no reason to renounce my citizenship. I am friends with a lot of people who have dual citizenships. Not only that, it takes years to establish citizenship elsewhere.
    You double talk more than a whore at confession.......please don't move, stick around and enjoy the show.