Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The wait is on.

Also funny how you guys say I trust the media too much (I don't, that's why I always check information with different sources) but you guys are believing conspiracies that are fed to you by... The media. Which is it? Can we trust the media or not? Can we only trust the media that tells you guys what you want to hear to get your panties in a bunch?

You just had to win, cheating be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed.... Sad.

That's right play that game. You can argue anything, it's what people like you do.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    ------ but you guys are believing conspiracies that are fed to you by... The media. Which is it? Can we trust the media or not? Can we only trust the media that tells you guys what you want to hear to get your panties in a bunch?
    Like --- Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow, and Keith Olbermann?

If you read what I said, I said that it shows 14 cases under 2020 if you sort by disposition year. I am capable of reading their cute little graphic that they show when you click your link that says 1,298 proven cases of voter fraud, which I'm assuming is just a sum of all of their recorded instances throughout time. You guys are staunchly supporting the idea that there is widescale voter fraud happening in this election right now. Other than your god emperor erroneously claiming there is, what evidence do you have that there is voter fraud favoring Biden right now? Is it just your opinions and feelings? Just a hunch?
    Staunchly supporting something that's unproven???

You mean like Russian collusion? Or does that whole staunchly supporting unproven things only work one way?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    You notice in the last few hours the China virus just suddenly went away at all of the Harris rally celebrations.
    Stevie wonder will be happy.....he saw this coming months ago.

Default mod95

Maybe this is the stuff Trump and the “other guys” are talking about.

AG Paxton: Limestone County social worker charged with 134 felony counts involving election fraud - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JK8ju7gUs

Don’t know? Do you?

If it’s not on CNN he doesn’t believe it !

Here's a good explanation why many are questioning this election. https://youtu.be/l8R80kmdVAY

Maybe this is the stuff Trump and the “other guys” are talking about.

PA Poll Watcher at Trump Presser: "May Be More" than 125,000 Ballots Were Counted out of Our Sight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4enW...st=WL&index=30

Poll watchers say they were illegally denied entry into Gillespie County ballot counting room - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniG...st=WL&index=31

Katy woman receives uncounted ballots from Alabama - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgAl...st=WL&index=32

Poll worker gives his account of what happened when he tried to monitor the vote in Nevada - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X2V...st=WL&index=33

Don’t know? Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    Here's a good explanation why many are questioning this election. https://youtu.be/l8R80kmdVAY
    After looking into all of this, that’s a really good explanation. Looks rather fishy to me --- and sounds like the election does have fraud going on, and or is rigged. That also might give reason why Joe didn’t need to come out of his basement and hold rallies, is because he knew he was going to win anyway.

Chits startn to hit the fan in pa. Looks like trump may get it back. Bidens getting docked some votes!!

BIDEN IS NO LONGER PRES ELECT!
    Last edited by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN; 11-09-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Also funny how you guys say I trust the media too much (I don't, that's why I always check information with different sources) but you guys are believing conspiracies that are fed to you by... The media. Which is it? Can we trust the media or not? Can we only trust the media that tells you guys what you want to hear to get your panties in a bunch?
    Alot's changed in 3 days hoss!

11,000 voter fraud complaints, over 500 signed affidavits!

Time to take off those Ray Charles glasses!

MOD95 only cares that the Dems won, no matter what the means were...

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Dems only care that the Dems won, no matter what the means were...
    Fixed........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Fixed........
    ^^^^ Shouldn"t Trump require that of all female Democrats to stop the spread?

Real biggest problem over all else is the the Dominion voting machines that literally changed millions of votes.

Google of course is hiding all negative and informative information about them on their search engine.

Totally corrupt with a side order of censorship. They should be the ones shut down. They are not allowing freedom of speech, unless you are Democrat, Antifa, BLM, Communist, Fascist, etc.

They get to do all of the propaganda they can to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    ^^^^ Shouldn"t Trump require that of all female Democrats to stop the spread?
    Aren't all democrats female?