Default Bubba Pollard talks short track, dirt racing, and NASCAR

http://insidecircletrack.com/2020/11...-track-racing/

I'm including this piece on a dirt racing board because Pollard not only discusses pavement short track racing but also praises dirt racing and talks about the role of NASCAR in short track racing

Quote Originally Posted by Returning to Dirt View Post
    http://insidecircletrack.com/2020/11...-track-racing/I'm including this piece on a dirt racing board because Pollard not only discusses pavement short track racing but also praises dirt racing and talks about the role of NASCAR in short track racing
    This guy gets more publicity than any mid pack crate racer Ive ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    This guy gets more publicity than any mid pack crate racer Ive ever seen
    It’s mostly because he’s the best asphalt late model racer in the country.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Him or majeski. I for sure thought at least one of them would get an srx invite.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Bubba is right

He's the new Danica.

Why do people think the guy winning all the races would know how to improve short track racing? Just because you can buy an expensive car, get setup help, and drive a racecar to victory lane doesn't mean you know everything about racing. This guy really doesn't know much. News flash: Nascar has really raised the cost of dirt racing also. He acts as if asphalt late models are more expensive than dirt racing. What planet does this guy live on? How is Nascar going to generate more interest in short track racing with their non existent fan base? Nascar doesn't make good short track racing, good short track racing will make Nascar good. Bottom up, not top down. Maybe if we're lucky Nascar will get more wealthy self centered elitist yuppies interested in short track racing so they can drive up the costs more. Dirt racing has absolutely forgotten where it came from. The classes are nothing close to what they were originally intended to be as far as affordability. It's starting to look more like Nascar every year, just a bunch of wealthy elites. A street stock or b mod are the only reasonable classes to race in if you aren't super wealthy. Bubba only got like one thing right. Please, mr guy in victory lane, bless me with your knowledge of all things racing.

Wow, someone didn't appreciate perspective of the best asphalt racer on the planet. I bet Bubba is disappointed. Pollard has a right to tell his thoughts, he has earned it on the track with his experience on asphalt and dirt. Sometimes we should just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Wow, someone didn't appreciate perspective of the best asphalt racer on the planet. I bet Bubba is disappointed. Pollard has a right to tell his thoughts, he has earned it on the track with his experience on asphalt and dirt. Sometimes we should just listen.
    Oooooh the the best asphalt racer on the planet! Good for him. Again bless me with your almighty knowledge Bubba. I did listen, and he's wrong. Also, did I say he didn't have a right to speak his opinion?

Remember Bubba has a few sponsors but it’s mostly his day job that pays the bills to go race (yes.. as a lot of short track racers both dirt and pavement)

Quote Originally Posted by Fully Torqued View Post
    Oooooh the the best asphalt racer on the planet! Good for him. Again bless me with your almighty knowledge Bubba. I did listen, and he's wrong. Also, did I say he didn't have a right to speak his opinion?
    No sir, you did not. But you said he was wrong, and you indeed have the right to be wrong. Just because his opinion is different than yours doesn't make him wrong, or you. I would think he would have pretty good insight into the world of racing. But okay, you know better than him. Good for you.