Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Birky time
    You are correct the motorcycle wreck/ hip replacement are major factors in his performance. It hinders his ability to work at the shop and at the track and drive the car without his right leg/foot going numb.
    As for taking a year off for rehab- racing is how he makes his living- no racing- no pay bills/debts. Why else would he sale 30% of his team to Cody? Again/ you are certainly correct in saying his injuries have hindered his performance.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Last night (or tonight) Bloomer cannot improve his points standing in WOO. Last night he would have had to start on the tail of the b-main & then progress forward. I would assume he could have taken an emergency provisional- but with starting in the rear for 12k- what was the purpose?Lanigan chose not to use one- and he dropped from 4th to 5th in points ( and was not that far out of 3rd).Speaking of Lanigan:If I heard the WOO announcers correctly- they said something about him going to Rocket Chasis? If so- I guess the Barry Wright deal is over? Has anyone heard anything?
    Jonathan Davenport will be back with BWRC in 2021. u heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Last night (or tonight) Bloomer cannot improve his points standing in WOO.
    Last night he would have had to start on the tail of the b-main & then progress forward. I would assume he could have taken an emergency provisional- but with starting in the rear for 12k- what was the purpose?
    Lanigan chose not to use one- and he dropped from 4th to 5th in points ( and was not that far out of 3rd).

Speaking of Lanigan:
    If I heard the WOO announcers correctly- they said something about him going to Rocket Chasis? If so- I guess the Barry Wright deal is over? Has anyone heard anything?

Id be shocked if Rocket built Lanigan a car unless the mended fences, but you never know nowadays.

Default Foxfire

I absolutely agree with your assessment of the Sweet/Bloomquist relationship. Nail on the head.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by wastingmoney View Post
    Jonathan Davenport will be back with BWRC in 2021. u heard it here first.
    I'd say you are correct.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I may have misunderstood the announcers last night. They were talking about all the Chasis Lanigan had been in -but I thought they said something about going to Rocket. Maybe they were saying he had been in a rocket- could be my bad.
    I know after Ryan King made the show they said Sanford Goddard back at Warrior Chasis would be proud- heck Warrior sold out to Knuckles and the King family over a year ago.
    Again- I may have misunderstood what they were saying about Lanigan last night. If anybody else caught what they were saying- please post so I won’t feel like a big idiot!

It was said on Facebook he will be in a Rocket in 2021

firefox- you could not be more wrong. Randy bankrolled that operation for years. Scott would repeatedly f Randy over in a sea of ways. Hell Sweet even took the drug charge on the way home from Knoxville so Scott wouldn't lose all his sponsors (again) Sweet helped to keep MBC on the car for years by keeping in touch with Bob. Don't know where you get your info but its wrong. Randy was one of the most dedicated genuine people I ever met. He never pulled any punches and never gave up. Not sure where you get your info but dont go spreading fake news there is enough of that these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Sweet has a hindrance to Bloomer? I've heard it all...
    yea , maybe they were playing to much 8-ball ....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'd say you are correct.
    You really think so? I mean yeah they've had a down year for their standards, but cant imagine him leaving LL, unless there is something else going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Id be shocked if Rocket built Lanigan a car unless the mended fences, but you never know nowadays.
    It’s been almost a decade since that whole deal happened. Time and money heal all wounds.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

The cars aren’t being sold to Lanigan, they’re being purchased through Pancho. I don’t see Mark extending the olive branch to provide support even if every piece and spare part was purchased from Rocket.

And Davenport doesn’t have to leave LL to drive a different chassis that doesn’t bend after two races and require a new clip, regardless of what he switches to. They don’t call them longhorns the Friday afternoon specials for nothing....everyone that works in the industry has heard of the problems they’ve had and their lack of addressing them.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    yea , maybe they were playing to much 8-ball ....
    He twisted Scott's arm!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    LOL at the timeline of Bloomquist's spiral. Umm 2018. 3rd in Lucas Points. Bunch of wins, Dream win, Show ME 100 win. Last year he was dealing with a bad shoulder amongst other things. Still didn't have that bad of a year. This year is a write off cause he shouldnt have even started driving till September. Losing Cody was a huge issue. Bigger then anyone could ever imagine. Oh wait, he goes and becomes Owens crew chief and look at the season Owens has. The lack of relevant help and the accident/hip surgery is 85% of the problem. Anyone who believes otherwise doesn't know jack.
    GottaGoFast hit it on the head. Good talented help is hard to find. Mallory was huge and everybody here says he no bearing on Jimmy season.GGF knows. As far as Sweet lots of Financial Support and Crazy times and friends forever. All of factors combined Injuries,no good help biggest reasons for sure

X-ray
    You believe what you do & I will do the same!
    You need to re read my post before you spout off. I don’t doubt what you are saying. What I said was Randy was good for the bussiness/racing side -but that’s where their relationship should have stayed!
    Now- tell me how wrong I am again!

Well he at least made a effort night 2. Results were not much better. That track was horrible, they better get it figured out or there's going to be a lot of torn up sprint cars the next 2 nights. Owens is felling the pain of what a garbage track and concrete will do to you.

Jimmy's problem wasn't a track problem. He got fu!kin dumped by Steven roberts

Yes he did!

Default Owens fired his entire crew

After prp, owens fired his entire crew .... Including cody mallory !!! I heard it was to much drama !!!

Time to bring back hootie and chicken head.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????