Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden wins.

I think even they think she's stupid ......and that's saying a lot.

Aoc is an attention whore, nothing going on in that brain of hers except how to stage her next " look at me " moment.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Biden did not win!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    AP declared Biden wins presidency after winning Pa.
    The Associated Depressed is another leftist rag...

They may well turn that vote around as the fraud is going to the courts...

People like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Igraham, and a host of other pundits might want to think about getting outa town.
    The Communists are the ones that need to get out of town.

AOC is being ousted out of the democrat party. They believe in her sh@t but they don’t want the public to blatantly here the future plans
    I don't think so. I think they just want us to think this right now. They are not stupid. We still have those runoff senate races in Georgia. They want to create the image that they are "rethinking the direction of their party and trying to move toward the center". But this is politics we're talking about and everything is never what it seems to be. Instead, it's planned and orchestrated to play to the voting public.Stop and think about it. That "leaked phone call" that we all heard on the news a couple days ago may have leaked intentionally and may have been leaked by the very people taking part in the conversation. Think about this, Who would have had access to the call and who could legally leak it without running the risk of breaking laws. This all could very well be a play to try and convince the public that if they take control of everything they won't go hard left and implement policies that would be unpalatable to the general public. Those 2 senate runoffs coming up in a couple months stand in their way. If they can somehow win them nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    I don't think so. I think they just want us to think this right now. They are not stupid. We still have those runoff senate races in Georgia. They want to create the image that they are "rethinking the direction of their party and trying to move toward the center". But this is politics we're talking about and everything is never what it seems to be. Instead, it's planned and orchestrated to play to the voting public.Stop and think about it. That "leaked phone call" that we all heard on the news a couple days ago may have leaked intentionally and may have been leaked by the very people taking part in the conversation. Think about this, Who would have had access to the call and who could legally leak it without running the risk of breaking laws. This all could very well be a play to try and convince the public that if they take control of everything they won't go hard left and implement policies that would be unpalatable to the general public. Those 2 senate runoffs coming up in a couple months stand in their way. If they can somehow win them nothing will.
    You could be right.

I've said all along AOC is dangerous. I'm afraid we're going to find out how dangerous soon!

I've said all along AOC is dangerous. I'm afraid we're going to find out how dangerous soon!
    finally we agree on something !

I've said all along, LIBERALISM, is dangerous. I'm afraid we're going to find out how dangerous soon!

Fixed it for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    You see through the act too, I see!!!