Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden wins.

Default Biden wins.

AP declared Biden wins presidency after winning Pa.

The media wins. The ministry of truth manipulated enough minds to get the outcome they wanted.

Trump needs to concede and continue with researching fraud in voting.

Real thought needs to given to the bias in reporting in America. Nobody could have survived the 24/7 trashing of Trump and his supporters. This needs to change. They should not be influencing the outcome of free elections.

If the media came after him he can look in the mirror for the reason. He challenged them from day one to come get him, and they did, even Fox in the end.
    I hate time trials.

The media must be challeged. Can't you see that it is controlled and corrupt??? FOX too.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Trump needs to concede and continue with researching fraud in voting.
    Nobody that is losing under so much fraud should concede. We lose the country that way.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Nobody that is losing under so much fraud should concede. We lose the country that way.
    Well. We need to make Biden look as bad as possible. A little reverse psychology

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    If the media came after him he can look in the mirror for the reason. He challenged them from day one to come get him, and they did, even Fox in the end.
    He sure did.....just shows you who has the biggest toy.

The media needs to be looked at every bit as much as Russia was, cash me outside bish, how bout da?

Being said, Joe quoted the byrds today in his acceptance deal.....how can you not like that? So do I have to be a mcbitch now because my guy lost? I hope not, that would suck.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Well. We need to make Biden look as bad as possible. A little reverse psychology
    That would make me look like them......nope, no thank you.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That would make me look like them......nope, no thank you.Idiots.
    I know how you feel but you have to play the game to win.

The next 4 years are gonna be tough for the Trump supporters, that "payback is a b!tch" thing. AOC wants to start a list of people that supported him. Welcome to the new U.S.S.A. of America.

A.o.c can't even spell list.......

When AOC becomes a recognized voice in our country we have big issues. So far she represents a fringe element of the Democratic Party, just the same as white nationalists represent a fringe of the Republican Party. Hopefully it stays that way.
    I hate time trials.

The next 4 years are gonna be tough for the Trump supporters, that "payback is a b!tch" thing. AOC wants to start a list of people that supported him. Welcome to the new U.S.S.A. of America.
    Only if we allow. Remember this. Despite all the forces against him, half of this country still voted for Trump. That means there still may be hope. The lesson learned from Trump is we must fight. And that Unity is not the problem in this country. Standing up and fighting for what is right is. Our past leaders, even those who may have espoused the right ideals, simply were unwilling to stand up and fight for them. And that's the reason we've slowly lost our country over the last several decades. Trump was different in that he was willing to fight, even if it meant those on the other side would dislike him and call him names. If people are going to call you bad names simply because you disagree with them, those people are not your friends or allies and never will be.

People like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Igraham, and a host of other pundits might want to think about getting outa town.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    People like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Igraham, and a host of other pundits might want to think about getting outa town.
    I don't see that happening.......I see them turning all don Lemmon and hanging in the dems like grandmas arm hair in a homemade biscuit.

And to be honest, they will deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    This folks aren’t kneelers

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    When AOC becomes a recognized voice in our country we have big issues. So far she represents a fringe element of the Democratic Party, just the same as white nationalists represent a fringe of the Republican Party. Hopefully it stays that way.
    AOC is being ousted out of the democrat party. They believe in her sh@t but they don’t want the public to blatantly here the future plans

sorry to say this but i believe you Are wrong !