Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    If I don't watch, then how will I know what to complain about?
    You got a point there lmao
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So, if you came to see the National 100, you have to sit through 10 other classes first I believe. DoD posted they had four features left as of when I type this. On a Sunday. Obviously I’m not watching it, just checking DoD for the results. That place has been a sh!tshow forever.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

There are at least four announcers in the booth right now, including a kid they pulled out of the bleachers. The 5th grader is a better announcer than anyone else in the booth.

They need to move it to Weaber Valley. Jeb couldn't be any worse at running this show.

You will only get what I'm saying if you have seen it on Facebook.

Lap 1. Caution. lol
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Looks like Overton is out 25 laps in
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

That Martin kid made a good case for why you don’t put kids in race cars. Deserved an a$$ whooping from Hiett. Hiett drive well, passed him clean, and got obliterated.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I was thinking the same thing. That kid is an idiot. This isn't Tony Stewart video game racing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. That kid is an idiot. This isn't Tony Stewart video game racing.
    If the track had any ethics they’d DQ Parker or at least mark him as the last car on the lead lap. That wasn’t even remotely an attempt to pass cleanly. The kid’s a teenager so he won’t get the whooping he deserves.

EAMS clock:
    10:30 am. show starts
    9:21 pm. 402 race ends
    9:32 FLO ads begin
    9:40 race starts
    10:00 Overton breaks
    11:15 Joiner wins $15K
    McDowell 6th

11:35 Parker Martin (age 15) stays in car to avoid angry mob.

If you skip to the 16:00 min mark apparently someone might've been shot?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vl0PEHSlNs
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    If you skip to the 16:00 min mark apparently someone might've been shot?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vl0PEHSlNs
    This is from Saturday night so who the heck knows what happened tonight lol

They kept calling for security to the winner's circle, did anybody see any security ?

The kid should have been dq'd period. No money, nothing. Again, the announcers were screaming into there mics, they loved what was going on.

That place is a disgrace to all of dirt track racing.

They should run all the classes on the track at once like all the other 24 hour races.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Default LMAO-Forrest Gump would be proud

What a disaster. The whole thing. Cool to see Joiner win, but what a sh!tshow.

I will probably be crucified for this, don’t care, I don’t think the kid meant to dump him. Hiett backed up the corner pretty early, obviously the kid is pi$$ed and all in, and if you time your braking wrong, you’re going to plow him. And he definitely plowed him. Results on DoD show the kid near last so I dunno, maybe they did put him to the back. If he admits to purposely dumping him fine, I just don’t think he anticipated Hiett slowing that quick. That and he’s young, going for his first win, he’s pi$$ed and all in.

Some real bad mofo’s ganging up on a 15 yr old kid too. White trash for ya.

Parker was overdriving the corners; it’s why Hiett passed him. He really overdrove turn 3 on the last corner. And yeah, him being a kid makes him off limits. The toothless brigade in the pits has to know that. Hence, my problem with letting kids drive 800hp race cars. The kids almost always don’t have the inherent respect for competitors, and are out there flogging daddy’s money.

Parker, being a teen, didn’t deserve a whooping from an adult, but he deserved to hear why his actions were not appreciated.

Looks like he was DQ'ed but maybe he failed post tech? If they did that.

Should every driver start bringing a 15 year old with them to do their dirty work just in case? 🤭
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Default T3

Always like your post and absolutely correct.

Tyler Redd!ck was an exception, but I can’t think of many more. My brother, him too. He isn’t dirty, started with Daddy’s money.

Yeah, I think the kid hopefully learned a lesson. And again, I truly don’t think he meant to plow him.

He is young, all in, just totally overdrove turn 1/2, so he’s definitely going to overdrive 3/4. And he misjudged Hiett, a veteran, who wasn’t going to choke. He braked, that kid plowed him, and that’s that. Hiett I guess should talk to him maybe today, I’m sure it’ll get talked about once cooler heads prevail.

Really need to sell that place. That guy who ran it for a short time a little while back had really helped it out. Till you know who wouldn’t just stay out of it and he said to he!! with it rightfully so.

i think the kid just bombed into the corner and screwed up. nothing intentional. but ive never seen him race before and he msy just be a sh1thead.

Every year when this race is on PPV I duck in and out all weekend and I just can't believe this place is real life. It has to be the worst run track in the country. Its like a trainwreck, you just can't look away because of the entertainment factor. Some of the "entertainment" this weekend;

- The wrecker pulling front bumper off a car in gear
    - Saturday night cop car after cop car with lights on in the pits
    - Seemingly every race having at least one on track altercation (most of the time more)
    - The flagman waving the caution flag the entire time they are under yellow ALL weekend
    - The track announcers should have had their mics muted at least during the Super feature, some of the stupidest comments I have ever heard including repeatedly referring to the National 100 as a crown jewel to the one guy yelling "TROUBLE" at the top of his lungs when someone has a flat tire.
    - Joseph Joiner breaking on Friday and just sitting on the front stretch for like 10 minutes with no push truck or wrecker to be found.

I LOVE racing but how could anyone sit through 12+ hours of racing each day like that when the track is top dominant and there is hardly any passing? BRUTAL