Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Loved the 2 bozo announcers talking about how great the towing service was at the facility. Anyone see them trying to get that car off the track going into turn 1. It must have taken him 15 mins he ripped the whole front nose pc to pieces then runs over it. Then the guy dumping gas on the track and the fans had to bring it to there attention. What a frigin circus.

After Joseph Joiner broke a driveshaft and was sitting at the pit entrance, the track guy just set there and looked. Joseph had to get out of the car and tell him he needed a tow.

Considered watching the replay on FLO this morning. Showing almost 10 hours video running time. Pass! Good for all that like a day long racing event but my butt would be numb.
    I hate time trials.

If I may use the words of Donnie Baker.... “The National 100 sucks, and I’ll say it right to your face. In cursive.”
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Loved the 2 bozo announcers talking about how great the towing service was at the facility. Anyone see them trying to get that car off the track going into turn 1. It must have taken him 15 mins he ripped the whole front nose pc to pieces then runs over it. Then the guy dumping gas on the track and the fans had to bring it to there attention. What a frigin circus.
    The car was stuck in gear too and the driver was just watching them rip the whoel front clip off.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    If I may use the words of Donnie Baker.... “The National 100 sucks, and I’ll say it right to your face. In cursive.”
    "State Law."

DC , for once , I 100% second your motion.....could be a great track , but until the Thomas's have nothing to do with it , and i.m not talking about leasing it but no interest at all , it will only get worse.......

The heat races are up on DOD. Some of those cars have some big spoilers on them.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    The heat races are up on DOD. Some of those cars have some big spoilers on them.
    They are spec, limited cars far as I know. Shame what that race has turned into, shame.

Like 11 classes and $80 admission.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

They can't make this stuff up that's going on at this place. Do they speak a foreign language in Alabama. The wreck on the front stretch inside wall. They must have yelled 10x for all those gators and utv's you all can't park there, yet not one of them move, they just can't make this up.

A Donnie Baker reference lol. His phone call is the highlight of my daily morning drive into work.

There's a feature race out there that's been going for over an hour. The last 40 minutes they haven't finished a lap.

A simple rule of being invloved in two cautions and you're out would solve a lot of problems.

One hour and eight minutes later they drop the checkers, not becausethey finished all the laps either.

And another 100+ laps of rubber put down before then also. If they still plan to do "track maintenance" before the feature. It'll be midnight on a Sunday.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

EAMS is a the worst run track in the country. Not sure why any of y’all are 1. Watching or 2. Expecting anything different from what seems to be happening. It was always going to be a sh!t show.

Because it's fun to see others complain about others complaining. 🤭
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

If I don't watch, then how will I know what to complain about?

It is bad when you run out of fuel in 50 lap feature

I am here great track good food way to many classes and cautions