Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A few of Biden-Harris top cabinet members

Are Bato-Booker-Bernie-Warren-Abrams-AOC+3-Peter Pete----add to the list if you like, also Bato is in charge of gun pick up and would appreciate you putting all your guns on the porch for pick up, and will send team to search your house later for any remaining guns! So folks Mussle up and Hunker down and hope and pray for the best for our Country !

What are everyone's over/under on when gasoline hit's $4.00 per gallon? My uneducated prognostication is 18 months. Hope I'm wrong.

What's everyone's over/under on when our electricity bills double? My uneducated prognostication is 24 months.

What's everyone's over/under on when illegal aliens are given amnesty by executive order? My uneducated prognostication is 12 months.

Voters from 3 urban hellholes (Philadelphia, Detroit & Milwaukee) and the virus decided this presidential election. Confidence in the integrity of our elections is as low as anyone alive has ever seen it. Confidence in politicians doing what is right and in the best interests of the country as a whole is also as low as anyone has ever seen it. When the lack of integrity of 95% of the media is factored in optimism is not a noun that can be used in regards to the direction of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    ----add to the list if you like, also Bato is in charge of gun pick up and would appreciate you putting all your guns on the porch for pick up, and will send team to search your house later for any remaining guns! So folks Mussle up and Hunker down and hope and pray for the best for our Country !
    If you’ve ever read my postings on the topic, that was my concern with Harris winning. The inevitable happened, so I‘m ready. Just like the estimated 300 million total gun, owners.

Bad thing about it is we won’t know about it till the knock comes on the door !

4 dollar gas soon. Yep

Add symone Sanders

Should Mcnugget start buying up plastic gas cans now?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 11-08-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Media meddling......they are the ones that grabbed everyone by the kitty.

they were pro Joe and it showed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Media meddling......they are the ones that grabbed everyone by the kitty.

they were pro Joe and it showed.
    BBQ, your example is what troubles me the most in regards to the downward spiral of the U.S. of A. The media/press is so overtly corrupt and no one can do anything about it. They hold all the cards and there are literally millions who believe the media/press is legit and can be used to form opinions and beliefs.

The second most troubling situation is the political bias and abuse of power that is engrained within the intelligence institutions. What happened to the Trump Presidency as a result of CIA and FBI political bias borderlines on treason. Believe me, I use that term with the utmost caution but it appears to be true. Nothing will ever be done now that a democrat is in power. Not much was done with Trump as President.

The 3rd most troubling aspect is the influence academia has on our young people. I have immediate family who have been strongly influenced by academia beginning in grade school through 4 years of college. I just don't see that ever changing.

There were many very good things that came from the Trump Presidency. Not the least of which was the light of transparency being cast upon all three of the corrupt aspects of politics in this country that I sighted above. As I've said many times, I don't particularly like Trump personally but he helped make people like myself aware of some bad things going on in our federal system. They never would have come to light if not for the Trump Presidence.

How about we start the " Turn it off" movement......once the likes of CNN can't sell advertising to targeted groups because no one is watching maybe they go back to reporting actual news again instead of meddling in campaigns.

If I come up missing in a few days, someone please call for help

Trump pulled the curtain back for sure cirf.....like you, I didn't care for his narcissism but I did like how uncomfortable he made the flying monkeys and the wicked witch of the west.

Trump pulled the curtain back for sure cirf.....like you, I didn't care for his narcissism but I did like how uncomfortable he made the flying monkeys and the wicked witch of the west.
    Some right wing political pundits, such as Ben Shapiro, are saying Trump will run again in 2024. My gut feeling is another Trump campaign will not be successful. I could easily be wrong, as I am on a regular basis. The most encouraging aspect of this Presidential election was the support Trump received from black and latino voters. Especially black men. That is the most encouraging trend I see for the future of conservative candidates.

I'm ready for that knock at the door. Welcome! Come on in. If you can find them, you can have them. Good luck with that
    8/13/16

Finally, Brian Kemp supports the president with a full manual recount!

How about some critical optimism here. The election is not over yet and losing would be insane.

If this election is stolen then why would anyone think that any further elections in the future are even worth having?

Just because Mika and Morning Joke are pretending Biden won doesn't mean squat!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-11-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

How about we start the " Turn it off" movement......once the likes of CNN can't sell advertising to targeted groups because no one is watching maybe they go back to reporting actual news again instead of meddling in campaigns.

If I come up missing in a few days, someone please call for help
    Are you already on AOC's revenge list??? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hope so.....donkey face better leave her bar room politics for the yups in NY.

She won't like the real world.

Buford, the election isn’t technically finished but realistically it is, even Trump knows that deep down. He, like the media, are playing us for their own benefit. I consider Trump’s narcissistic approach and the media’s agenda as way too similar. They both are playing us for fools, time to wise up.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What are everyone's over/under on when gasoline hit's $4.00 per gallon? My uneducated prognostication is 18 months. Hope I'm wrong.What's everyone's over/under on when our electricity bills double? My uneducated prognostication is 24 months.What's everyone's over/under on when illegal aliens are given amnesty by executive order? My uneducated prognostication is 12 months.Voters from 3 urban hellholes (Philadelphia, Detroit & Milwaukee) and the virus decided this presidential election. Confidence in the integrity of our elections is as low as anyone alive has ever seen it. Confidence in politicians doing what is right and in the best interests of the country as a whole is also as low as anyone has ever seen it. When the lack of integrity of 95% of the media is factored in optimism is not a noun that can be used in regards to the direction of our country.
    CIRFYou are finally right about something

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    CIRFYou are finally right about something
    Please point out and render your coveted expert advise on everything I've been wrong about (this oughta' be good! LOL!).