Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't see gas going to 4 a gallon because there is too much of it available right now.....even if the dems tried I don't think it would work because of the supply and demand scenario going on.

And cirf, I will say this.......you may have some hard core detractors in here but I've seen you get way more right than you have wrong, so I'm not sure what raj is referring to either....if should be interesting to see what he is referring to.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't see gas going to 4 a gallon because there is too much of it available right now.....even if the dems tried I don't think it would work because of the supply and demand scenario going on.

And cirf, I will say this.......you may have some hard core detractors in here but I've seen you get way more right than you have wrong, so I'm not sure what raj is referring to either....if should be interesting to see what he is referring to.
    You're probably correct, BBQ. I could be a bit too pessimistic in my over/under on gasoline prices. With the pandemic fueled economic circumstances and the inevitable damage joe & the ho will surely induce onto the economy the glut of gasoline may well be sizable enough to hold down prices in the short term. However, if the democrats somehow get the Senate majority there will be heavy pressure on moderate democrats to help enact at least portions of the ignoramus manifesto commonly known as the green new deal.

We'll just have to wait and see what ol' Raj has in his arsenal of my misinformation he has filed away against me.

Raj reminds me a little bit of Lite-Inn but with slightly better spelling, punctuation and sentence structure skills! LOL!

With another lockdown looming, doesn't matter what gas is per gallon, we will be in another depression and with no jobs no one will be buying gas.

We don't need a lock down, we need a lock up!!! Biden, Hillary, Brennan, Obummer, and a boat load of the other usual suspects!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!