Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Also, I think you just have to understand the competitive nature of people, how much work people put in these cars, and the crushing blow when you have it stolen in a bush league way. Competitive people want to win. Hell I spent $500 last year to win a canned food drive for my daughter’s first grade class because I overheard another parent tell a different teacher there was no way they’d lose. The prize was a pizza party I could have thrown for $60. I would have gladly spent more too. The prize is sometimes irrelevant. It’s the satisfaction that means everything to some. You get that feeling taken away along with $15,000 and I totally understand the scene that played out.

That's awesome......you threw the spaghetti o slider for the win for your youngun.

Very cool dad.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Chupp N Bloomer fan

"So no one can look at the video and see Hiett back up his corner entry? Or put theirselves in a 15 yr old kids shoes. The kid absolutely dumped him, no doubt, but I don’t think it was intentional as it looks. He’s going for his first win, ya just lost the lead two seconds earlier, he just messed up. He’s 15, overdrove, in the gas as Hiett is braking, just totally messed up."

It might have not looked intentional to you, but he stated in his post race interview he flat out dumped him on purpose. Said he'd wreck his own momma to win $15,000. I will give him this. If he's going to play the bad guy in this situation, he is totally owning up to it. Just got to remember his own words when/if the shoe is on the other foot. Looks like it will be quite a bit if he keeps driving this way. You can see his interview as well as the incident in the crate race on his team's FB page if you have FB.

https://www.facebook.com/parker.martin.3766

Daddy needs to take the car away.

Edit. I've been to FB. This kid has been conditioned to be a taker.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 11-09-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Hunt the Front

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Daddy needs to take the car away.

Edit. I've been to FB. This kid has been conditioned to be a taker.
    Then he will have no problem taking his ass whipping when it's time.....cool.

I know nothing about them and am willing to give him a bit of a pass because of his youthful exuberance, but if what I'm reading is on target sounds like another example of parents living vicariously through their kids.

But , just don't know and will have to watch more to make a better opinion.

What I do know is he had no intention of not door slamming the 1 car to get back by.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's awesome......you threw the spaghetti o slider for the win for your youngun.

Very cool dad.
    Green beans and potatoes found the cushion and closed ground quickly..... I kept telling my wife it was for a good cause. She told be it was cause I was a competitive a$$hole.

Probably truth in both.

I hate it for Hiett. He’s an Alabama guy and no matter what the race is now, it’s always been one of the biggest in the area.

democrats lol.....

catch him sometime in the right spot then put him on his lid in the fence. problem solved.,.

your right BK , and hiett has matured and is in my opinion , one of the best drivers in my area , maybe this kid will to ......dues are being paid though.....

Any videos out there for this race ending ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Any videos out there for this race ending ?
    Post #25

https://mobile.twitter.com/FloRacing...56974118318084
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Thanks. I appreciate it 👍

Not a good look when your dad owns a racetrack.....Cochran Speedway!

This place has needed lessons on how to run a show for more years than I can count! I was down there for a big money show in March years ago. It was horrible cold! There were people in the stands with 20# propane bottles with heaters on them cold. But having a $20,000 show all those years ago and ran 6 classes both nights! I boggles my mind on a big show night and promoters have to run 6 classes. I know the drivers have fans and that fanny is money. But give the people a break that have driven in for that gig show to see that big show at a reasonable hour. Then you have to add in the fact if you cross the river, add an hour to that .Clarksville had 6 classes on their first night of the Summer Nationals. But I do have to admit. I did like those mini modified's or whatever they call them?

Default Weatherman

Ya I didn’t post it here, trust me, I back tracked what I said once I read his response. Just wow. He turns 18, I hope he has learned MMA/joined the military, something.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Since I can’t edit the post

You can take back any defense I had for Jr after reading his response. Sorry y’all, I just couldn’t fathom a 15 yr old already being that bad. Man I hope he snaps outta it, reminds me of another guy, who hasn’t really grown out of it.

People just shouldn’t raise their kids this way, you don’t just plow someone and call it racing because you totally overdrove your car. You should have been taught, race others, treat others, as you want to be treated.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.