Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have one time seen 4 cars battle for the win coming off turn 4 on the last lap all wreck and the 5th place guy that started racing 15 yrs prior and never won a feature before cut down barely into the infield to avoid it and win.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I was actually up watching,but I left it for a bit. Hate I missed that! Should be a great replay,and HTF video.
    Formerly 66#1

Ok,wow. The last lap is on FloRacing's highlights.... Wow....
    Formerly 66#1

First off, congratulations to Joseph Joiner. Secondly, I know that Parker Martin is said to be 15 years old so he is a minor but his dad has to accept that ass whoopin that’s coming his boys way. Youu gotta protect your son but in the meantime you got to take his ass whoopin for him.JMO

F'ing kid drove right through him

https://mobile.twitter.com/FloRacing...56974118318084

I'm sure there's a select few here that will try to argue differently...
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 11-09-2020 at 01:49 AM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

total (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) show who lets crew men on atvs with flash lights on the track during cautions??? Never seen so many caution laps for every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) class and total lawlessness !!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRaceChaser View Post
    total (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) show who lets crew men on atvs with flash lights on the track during cautions??? Never seen so many caution laps for every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) class and total lawlessness !!
    I can't wait to take 3 cars next year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Default Rx race

First off, congratulations to Joseph Joiner. Secondly, I know that Parker Martin is said to be 15 years old so he is a minor but his dad has to accept that ass whoopin that’s coming his boys way. Youu gotta protect your son but in the meantime you got to take his ass whoopin for him.JMO

So no one can look at the video and see Hiett back up his corner entry? Or put theirselves in a 15 yr old kids shoes. The kid absolutely dumped him, no doubt, but I don’t think it was intentional as it looks. He’s going for his first win, ya just lost the lead two seconds earlier, he just messed up. He’s 15, overdrove, in the gas as Hiett is braking, just totally messed up.

A$$ whoopin, it’s racing, on a horrible track, the kid messed up. Pump the brakes, really proud to see the folks down there showing how trashy they are. We are going to mob a 15 yr old kid who totally f’ed up, yay. It’s not like it was McDowell who plowed Hiett, then yeah, totally understandable to wanna fight.

But a 15 yr old kid, y’all are sad.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I can't wait to take 3 cars next year.
    Make it 11, then no down time
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Hiett lifted at almost the same spot, the lap before. He was running his race. A lot of guys are back on the gas before they enter the corner these days.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Chupp and bloomer makes some good points but these are also strong points to why a 15 year old shouldn't be running super latemodel

I now know why Dirtcrow drives 10 hours north to see a race.
    8/13/16

Congrats to the 10 team.....they put themselves in a position to get it.

How do you not love those guys?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He cost a guy $15,000 and the biggest win of his career. I’m not saying he should have gotten his a$$ kicked but it if you think you’re mature enough to be out there racing with adults, you need to 1. Not drive through someone coming to the checkers or 2. Be ready for whatever happens if you do. This isn’t rec ball where daddy can fix everything. You’re messing with people that do this for a living. Start taking fifteen grad out of their pockets and you can be sure they’ll come looking for you.

I was sitting by the guardrail in turn 3 and I can tell you the 1 car didn't back up the corner. He lifted at the same spot for at least 10 laps. The kid didn't lift untill he had the 1 car turned around. The worst thing is, that wasn't the first stupid thing he did on the track. In the crate race, he turned Ricky Culpepper sideways halfway down the straight and drove through him wide open. The kids problem is that his dad is an idiot and the apple didn't fall far from that tree. Dad is lucky the 1 car driver and crew are a good bunch of guys. Hate to see someone pass a guy clean and get dumped by an idiot. Yes, I know he's a kid but if you play with grown ups at some point grown up things are going to happen. Just probably to his dad untill he turns 18.

Exactly B_K...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Chupp and bloomer makes some good points but these are also strong points to why a 15 year old shouldn't be running super latemodel
    100%agree. He is in a situation where there are real men ( and women ) running for real money and maybe he shouldn’t be that’s another question. Even if he didn’t do it on purpose accidental actions still have consequences. The mob scene was inevitable at that point. I am not saying the kid should get his ass beat I’m just saying that he needs to take the heat for what he did on purpose or not… It happened. Maybe send him to supper with no dinner or take his Xbox away for a while… This will all fade from my memories soon enough

Spot on B_K. It'd be different if Jason drove him a little bit dirty to get the spot but he didn't . Kid messed up and 1 and 2 and lost the spot. Flat out dumped Jason in 3. I bet just about anyone would blow a fuse if someone cost them $15,000 over a coward move regardless of the person's age.

To add on. As crappy as the track was and the show was ran, the track did at least DQ the kid for his incident. I guess one thing they did get right on the night.

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    I was sitting by the guardrail in turn 3 and I can tell you the 1 car didn't back up the corner. He lifted at the same spot for at least 10 laps. The kid didn't lift untill he had the 1 car turned around. The worst thing is, that wasn't the first stupid thing he did on the track. In the crate race, he turned Ricky Culpepper sideways halfway down the straight and drove through him wide open. The kids problem is that his dad is an idiot and the apple didn't fall far from that tree. Dad is lucky the 1 car driver and crew are a good bunch of guys. Hate to see someone pass a guy clean and get dumped by an idiot. Yes, I know he's a kid but if you play with grown ups at some point grown up things are going to happen. Just probably to his dad untill he turns 18.
    Maybe that incident also escalated this one a bit.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event