Default 2021 Lucas Oil MLRA Schedule posted.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Looks like the Fall Nationals at Wheatland goes by the wayside. (edit to say that replacing dates at Wheatland with events at other tracks isn't a bad thing at all. I am just lamenting seeing any Wheatland races discontinued, given how much fun it is to be at that amazing facility)

MLRA website shows Moberly, MO on Sunday night of Labor Day weekend, however that date is not listed on the link. I wonder if that date on the website is simply an error carried over from this past season?

There are some nice additions to the schedule.
    Last edited by dirt33; 11-09-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Hmmmm No Bullring in East Moline.....

Nobody wants to race at East Moline. Dumpster fire for generations. Lol

2 day at sycamore is interesting. I would rather see them go to beaver dam but maybe that’s too far north.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Glad to see them back at Salina High Banks Speedway. Great fast 3/8 mile track that produces good racing.

Fall Nationals at Wheatland hasn't drawn very well, not surprised it was dropped.
    I hate time trials.

im sad as well to see wheatland fall nats dropped and replaced by tri city(though maybe if kevin g ever watered it it might be better.) was hoping that the lucas oil spdwy fall nats would add usra stocks as a support class instead of b mods. i would love to see a race at tri city when its tacky just once. shows at stuart, davenport 1/4, 34 raceway,wheatland, deer creek,eldon could all be really good. davenport 1/2,west liberty ,farley,salina are not recommended by me but some folks like them. fountain city and sycamore ive never been too. sad that moberly didnt get another race as i like that track. i would love to see osborn mo. and lakeside ks. on the mlra schedule someday but they only seem to do WoO stuff.
    Last edited by ftfiowa; 11-10-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    im sad as well to see wheatland fall nats dropped and replaced by tri city(though maybe if kevin g ever watered it it might be better.) was hoping that the lucas oil spdwy fall nats would add usra stocks as a support class instead of b mods. i would love to see a race at tri city when its tacky just once. shows at stuart davenport 1/4, 34 raceway,wheatland, deer creek,eldon could all be really good. davenport 1/2,west liberty ,farley,salina are not recommended by me but some folks like them. fountain city and sycamore ive never been too. sad that moberly didnt get another race as i like that track. would love to see osborn mo. on the mlra schedule someday but they only seem to do WoO stuff.
    I am also sad to see the MLRA Fall Nationals not be re-scheduled. With that being said, the B-Mods drew large fields of cars for those events. There are not enough USRA stock cars near there to add them as a support class (the stock cars they run weekly are not USRA sanctioned).
    Last edited by fryefan; 11-10-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    im sad as well to see wheatland fall nats dropped and replaced by tri city(though maybe if kevin g ever watered it it might be better.) was hoping that the lucas oil spdwy fall nats would add usra stocks as a support class instead of b mods. i would love to see a race at tri city when its tacky just once. shows at stuart, davenport 1/4, 34 raceway,wheatland, deer creek,eldon could all be really good. davenport 1/2,west liberty ,farley,salina are not recommended by me but some folks like them. fountain city and sycamore ive never been too. sad that moberly didnt get another race as i like that track. i would love to see osborn mo. and lakeside ks. on the mlra schedule someday but they only seem to do WoO stuff.
    You should check out Fountain City some time, I think you would love it. It is FAST and usually very racy. Bob Timm and his crew do an awesome job...and they're running more and more open LM shows.

Part of the reason they are not having the MLRA Fall Nationals at Wheatland next year, is that the USRA Nationals are moving to Wheatland next fall.

i prefer wheatland to tri city as its usually wetter and produces better racing. but im sure the fall nats at kevin g's place will do well. i think i will go to wheatland for the usra fall nats oct 8-9 myself. im just hoping to see some lm's at I70 in 2021!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

I also am sad too see the fall nationals go away. I have been a late model fan all my life. I look forward to this race every year as one of my daughters lives in Missouri. Maybe Springfield raceway will run late models the same weekend.