Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ross Bailes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Truth or Consequences New Mexico
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Ross Bailes

    Big Frog motorsports is looking for crew help for Ross Bailes ride to compete for 2021 WoO RoY if everything goes to plan for them.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 11-09-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Good for ross. He deserves it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    11,151

    Default

    Absolutely deserves it. Really good driver.
    Hoping for the old Bloomer to return next year

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    141

    Default

    So many great drivers, not enough great rides. Glad he's going for it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,491

    Default

    Good for Ross. Hope he does well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    652

    Default

    He oughta win a race or three with the Outlaws. I hope it all comes together.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    He oughta win a race or three with the Outlaws. I hope it all comes together.
    3? Hard to do first year on tour, especially when blue #1 wins half or more.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 11-11-2020 at 03:51 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    3? Hard to do first year on tour, especially win blue #1 wins half or more.
    He has already won a few. At least 1 or 2 just this season (Lucas oil)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    He has already won a few. At least 1 or 2 just this season (Lucas oil)
    At tracks he is extremely familiar with. Not to take anything from Ross, because he has tons of potential. But we see it every year with drivers hopping on tour, they don't excel like people think they would their first season. Getting two wins next season on tour would be huge IMO.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    At tracks he is extremely familiar with. Not to take anything from Ross, because he has tons of potential. But we see it every year with drivers hopping on tour, they don't excel like people think they would their first season. Getting two wins next season on tour would be huge IMO.
    But those are tracks he should win at

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    But those are tracks he should win at
    You're almost guaranteeing him to win at Cherokee twice next season when the WoO visits? He's capable for sure, but you can't be so sure he's winning those two races, especially against the likes of Overton, Sheppard, and a couple others.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You're almost guaranteeing him to win at Cherokee twice next season when the WoO visits? He's capable for sure, but you can't be so sure he's winning those two races, especially against the likes of Overton, Sheppard, and a couple others.
    I guaranteed of course but Id guess local tracks he is used to are great opportunities if they are on the schedule. He cleaned house last weekend in both Ultimate races. Overton was at Lancaster as was Fergy time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.