Being there all 4 nights I can tell you that Wednesday and Thursday nights (the 2 late model shows) the dust at Charlotte was bearable and wasn't much worse than a normal night. Friday night the dust was a little worse with the Sprints but we could still see, Saturday was absolutely the worst. After 4 laps of green we couldn't see turn 4, after 6-7 laps we couldn't see the track all the way around. I too was very curious why with all the extra time they had only running one class why WRG wouldn't let the track crew go and try to work the track some more to keep the dust down.

If they're blame for this was the broadcast/stream that excuse doesn't hold water to me. I and everyone else there in-person would've gladly waited an extra 15-20 minutes in order to be able to actually SEE THE RACE on Saturday. Pandering to the tv audience over the in-person audience to me sounds like a mistake that NASCAR made along the way....

I'm hopeful Charlotte can have this fixed by next year, that is if lord cooper ever lets us out to play by the time next years World Finals comes around.
    Last edited by AnnouncerLife88; 11-10-2020 at 03:52 PM.
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast

I'm going to let you in on a little secret if the race track was worked right and only running one class the race track should have been good all night sounds like it wasn't right in the beginning but it's not surprising.

Yeah, that was pathetic. 4 nights of boring racing.

You know in these big cities you can rent a water truck just thought I would mention that.

https://twitter.com/ESinghaus/status...821770242?s=19

Looks like they gettn to the root of the problem. Glad to see there tryn to fix it.