Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Comparing a 15 year old brat with talent to Earnhardt in his NASCAR heyday is preposterous .....kid will get tuned up soon enough if he stays with that same attitude.

Dad possibly sooner.
    Agreed. Was Earnhardt dirty, yeah. But he paid his dues, worked on his stuff, and would face the music. None of them things apply here, just a young guy who was brought up that he’s special and does no wrong. And obviously wasn’t taught to race others as he wants to be raced. Unless he wants drove through after being passed as clean as clean can be.

I wouldn’t even crew that car, you’re going to end up getting into a fight because JR ain’t gotta face the music. And I would not go to bat for someone who is totally in the wrong.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

And Dale was an all time great, who, even those who booed him, respected his talents I’d think, knew he was great. Man, was he gone too soon. I don’t think Jr, given his circumstances, could carry on his legacy any better. Just a shame Dale didn’t get to meet his granddaughters.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    Because that was the only excitement in Nascar.
    You must be real young

I agree kid is a punk but when he turns 18 the odds of him getting tuned up are very very slim. Look at Bobby no one has laid a finger on him. Fighting is a thing of the past, most are pussies and the ones that aren’t don’t feel like going to jail because of a pu$$y after they lay one on them.

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    What blows me away, is his dad owns/runs a track.. Surely to God his parents have thrown someone out or disqualified someone for the same crap, and used it as a teaching lesson for their son.
    his dad never owned a track, he promoted at Cochran. but it amazes me nobody has made the connection of who this kid is. his sister just had travis Pennington's kid. his parents were involved in that whole thing with travis and travis' wife. none of this should surprise anyone. they're trash all the way around.

Wild man we agree on just about everything but Bobby, couldn't of said it any better, besides these young guys who talk all craps to you and if you challenge them want to run to the cops, one thing Ive always been against if me and you get in a tussle and I get my a@$ whipped I would chew nails before I would snitch to the police...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Wild man we agree on just about everything but Bobby, couldn't of said it any better, besides these young guys who talk all craps to you and if you challenge them want to run to the cops, one thing Ive always been against if me and you get in a tussle and I get my a@$ whipped I would chew nails before I would snitch to the police...
    Yep when you make the decision to throw down win or lose you handle it between yourselves. I will say if someone gets permanently physically impaired or killed that is pretty much impossible to do. Why I never liked fighting stupid people if they happened to be winning I would always hope they would stop before they killed me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye SLM View Post
    his dad never owned a track, he promoted at Cochran. but it amazes me nobody has made the connection of who this kid is. his sister just had travis Pennington's kid. his parents were involved in that whole thing with travis and travis' wife. none of this should surprise anyone. they're trash all the way around.
    This pretty much explains everything. Wow.
    8/13/16

No idea what’s the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    This pretty much explains everything. Wow.
    There’s even more. It gets weirder.

Someone posted a link before about his parents criminal history. BOTH parents.

Jerry! ......Jerry!.....Jerry!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Post 25

Parker has accomplished nothing compared to Bobby.....and his dad isn't even sniffing the respect Bob Sr gets.

I think Bobby not getting in more altercations is a direct result of respect for his father and Bobby himself for not being a douche afterwards most times.....oh , and winning a lot.

Surprised I haven't paid more attention to this kid racing around the southeast, sounds like maybe there is a good reason I haven't.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Is the sister over 15? When Certain people are involved you never know.
    Last edited by B_K; 11-12-2020 at 09:27 AM.

His dad owns Cochran Speedway.

I'm sure the kid is eating it up. His 15 minutes of fame on a racing gossip board.
    I would wreck his ass every time he went on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    His dad owns Cochran Speedway.
    That’s why we haven’t attended a race there this year, and won’t be any time in the foreseeable future.

See ya Saturday, Kel.

You fellers gotta remember, until these kids find out what accountability feels like... they gonna be stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Gotta love the Ric Flair celebrations