Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ya'll out here acting like you wouldn't dump someone to win 15k as a 15 year old cracks me up.....I'd have done the same thing given the chance....

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    Ya'll out here acting like you wouldn't dump someone to win 15k as a 15 year old cracks me up.....I'd have done the same thing given the chance....
    If you’re racing a $50,000 car at 15 I wouldn’t think the money is that big of a deal

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Is the sister over 15? When Certain people are involved you never know.
    Pretty sure Travis is in prison over her!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye SLM View Post
    his dad never owned a track, he promoted at Cochran. but it amazes me nobody has made the connection of who this kid is. his sister just had travis Pennington's kid. his parents were involved in that whole thing with travis and travis' wife. none of this should surprise anyone. they're trash all the way around.

Ouch! oh me oh my!

watched it, no big deal, he mis judged thats all that happened here, he got passed and tried to bump him to move him, he just got in way to hot, normal for a young guy trying to win, I'm sure he will learn from his mistake, now if he did this under caution different story, trying to slow a car down in the slick after getting in that hot isn't going to happen, looked at it again and he just missed judge turning under him, hell the 1 car bumped someone to get 2nd, just a racing deal thats all, he tried to make a move and misjudged, if i were him id have a problem with being dqed, that wasn't an on purpose deal, that was a misjudged deal

now to run down his whole family is another issue, who cares if the kids family does well in life, good for them, family life is personal and should stay that way unless its personal to you, and not over some race, jeez
    Last edited by grt74; 11-13-2020 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    watched it, no big deal, he mis judged thats all that happened here, he got passed and tried to bump him to move him, he just got in way to hot, normal for a young guy trying to win, I'm sure he will learn from his mistake, now if he did this under caution different story, trying to slow a car down in the slick after getting in that hot isn't going to happen, looked at it again and he just missed judge turning under him, hell the 1 car bumped someone to get 2nd, just a racing deal thats all, he tried to make a move and misjudged, if i were him id have a problem with being dqed, that wasn't an on purpose deal, that was a misjudged deal

now to run down his whole family is another issue, who cares if the kids family does well in life, good for them, family life is personal and should stay that way unless its personal to you, and not over some race, jeez
    He ran his yaps and confirmed he was an idiot. At that point, there's no defense. Not that it wasn't obviously intentional from the start.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He ran his yaps and confirmed he was an idiot. At that point, there's no defense. Not that it wasn't obviously intentional from the start.
    once again, and i found what he said, "i was going to hit him" hello he is a kid not a lawyer, he meant he wanted to move him just like the 1 car did to the 111, he just missed judge it, look at the video, he tried to turn under him to bump the left rear, thats all that happened here

i have no dog in the hunt here, just looked at the race, it is what it is, a racing deal with a young man that miss judged a bump to move the 1 car, thats all

once again, and i found what he said, "i was going to hit him" hello he is a kid not a lawyer, he meant he wanted to move him just like the 1 car did to the 111, he just missed judge it, look at the video, he tried to turn under him to bump the left rear, thats all that happened here

i have no dog in the hunt here, just looked at the race, it is what it is, a racing deal with a young man that miss judged a bump to move the 1 car, thats all
    He wasn't going to bump anyone with the speed he took into that corner. It was ramming speed only. 1 barely touched 111.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

He wasn't going to bump anyone with the speed he took into that corner. It was ramming speed only. 1 barely touched 111.
    watched it 3 more times, thats all it was, a mis judged corner,
    lets just agree to disagree

That's what I saw too.......and on track incident aside, it's the way the entitled kid handled himself afterwards that gave a glimpse of his upbringing........at first glance it's not a pretty picture.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Nor can you compare a nudge to a slower car, that's holding you up, to trying to impact a faster car that cleanly went by.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The only part he misjudged was his ability to take out the 1 and continue on to the win.

The kid admitted his intentions and some refuse to see reality. Wtf
    8/13/16

the "1" driver done the same stuff at this kids age , he matured obviously and gained the ability to " barely touch " some one to move them , this kid may eventually learn to as well , if thats how you like to race .....JMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    The kid admitted his intentions and some refuse to see reality. Wtf
    I know some folks on here who refuse the reality of a dirty driver when said driver won't admit it...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA..............

You watch it enough you'll come to your own conclusion? Hahahahaha, we get it... lol some dam more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Pretty sure Travis is in prison over her!
    Currently?

Default Deaf or just dumb

Did you not hear him say he did it on purpose???????????????????????

^^^^ what he said 😁

What about when he took someone out during the crate feature
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event