FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 11, 2020

Ashton Winger Takes World of Outlaws Rookie of the Year Honors
Billy Clanton Classic at Senoia Up Next

HAMPTON, Ga. (11/11/20) – Ashton Winger has quickly established himself as a standout on the World of Outlaws Late Model Series, claiming the tour’s Rookie of the Year honors in 2020.

The 20-year-old’s maiden voyage with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series was highlighted by his first-career win at Cedar Lake (Wisc.) Speedway on July 3, when he outdueled Brandon Sheppard for a $20,000. He continued to improve as the year wound down, returning to the podium again at Thunder Mountain (Pa.) Speedway in September with an impressive charge from 21st to third.

Winger drove the Franklin Enterprises No. 12 Total Fire Protection/ B&D Leasing/ Keyser Manufacturing/ Rocket Chassis/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to a total of six Top-5’s, and 19 Top-10’s in 2020 and finished seventh in the tour’s overall championship standings.

“Our car was fast all year long, I just made too many mistakes at times. We picked up a lot around June and then we got that win at Cedar Lake, where I lost probably ten years of my life thanks to Sheppy [Brandon Sheppard]. I felt like we were in contention to win some other races, but we let some get away. This whole season and winning Rookie of the Year means a lot to me. I hope we can do this deal again next year.”

To learn more about the World of Outlaws Late Model Series, please visit www.WoOLMS.com.

The team will be idle this weekend before returning to familiar territory. On Saturday, November 21 Winger will enter the 6th Annual Billy Clanton Classic at Senoia (Ga.) Raceway, a race his won in 2019. The Schaeffer’s Fall National event posts a $10,000 top prize.

For more information on the event, please visit www.SenoiaRaceway.com.

Ashton Winger would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Franklin Enterprises, B&D Leasing, Total Fire Protection, E-Z-GO, Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, Johnny Doan Plumbing, Boydbilt Fabrication Spring-Pro, Collins Signs, Turkey Creek Snacks, FK Rod Ends, CSR Aluminum Fabrication, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Off Axis Paint, O.H. Hendricks Sheet Metal, Hoosier Tire South, VP Racing Fuels, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil, RSD Enterprises, 2 Brothers Motorsports, Racing Radios, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Fast Shafts, K&N Racing Filters, Integra MX Springs, GW Performance, J&C Properties and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Ashton Winger, please visit his internet home at www.AshtonWinger.com as well as his social media channels at facebook.com/AshtonWingerRacing12 .