Default Chili Bowl Nationals

Well, well, well...FloRacing!
    A brand new 10 year rights deal. Whoa!

https://www.floracing.com/articles/6...age_id=6818968

Outstanding. My guess is we will see a rate increase from FLO for renewals as they arise, been thinking this for a few months. I’ll probably pay it lol.
    I hate time trials.

Good stuff. Flo is the sh!t

I am wondering if they will cover every weekly race at certain tracks like Dirtvision does with Knoxville, Williams Grove, and Attica. I am thinking covering every FALS cup race at Fairbury???

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I am wondering if they will cover every weekly race at certain tracks like Dirtvision does with Knoxville, Williams Grove, and Attica. I am thinking covering every FALS cup race at Fairbury???
    WVMS already announced that every 2021 event would be streamed by FloSports.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird73 View Post
    WVMS already announced that every 2021 event would be streamed by FloSports.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. Awesome news.

They could bump their rates up by $50 or more a year & it would still be the best value in racing PPV given the amount of content they provide. And 2nd would still be well behind.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    They do port royal and Lincoln weekly. I'm pretty sure there is more

Have to remember Floracing is just one of the sports covered by Flo. So many subscribers don't even watch it for racing. K

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    They could bump their rates up by $50 or more a year & it would still be the best value in racing PPV given the amount of content they provide. And 2nd would still be well behind.
    Yes I agree they do have great coverage of dirt racing events and it is definitely worth the money. I have had tickets to the Chili Bowl for several years and have been to all but two of them but I plan to stay home and watch this one. Not the same as being there but I love Flo racing TV.

Flo is also selling more traditional commericals than DIRTVision, for example. I think we see the $150 hold flat for atleast another year.
    "The Wise One"

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    Flo is also selling more traditional commericals than DIRTVision, for example. I think we see the $150 hold flat for atleast another year.
    It will be for a long time. Racing is just a fraction of what they have going on