Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,080

    Default Chili Bowl Nationals

    Well, well, well...FloRacing!
    A brand new 10 year rights deal. Whoa!

    https://www.floracing.com/articles/6...age_id=6818968

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Outstanding. My guess is we will see a rate increase from FLO for renewals as they arise, been thinking this for a few months. I’ll probably pay it lol.
    Some aren’t happy unless they’re mad.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,433

    Default

    Good stuff. Flo is the sh!t

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    I am wondering if they will cover every weekly race at certain tracks like Dirtvision does with Knoxville, Williams Grove, and Attica. I am thinking covering every FALS cup race at Fairbury???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Frankfort, Kentucky
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I am wondering if they will cover every weekly race at certain tracks like Dirtvision does with Knoxville, Williams Grove, and Attica. I am thinking covering every FALS cup race at Fairbury???
    WVMS already announced that every 2021 event would be streamed by FloSports.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird73 View Post
    WVMS already announced that every 2021 event would be streamed by FloSports.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. Awesome news.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    580

    Default

    They could bump their rates up by $50 or more a year & it would still be the best value in racing PPV given the amount of content they provide. And 2nd would still be well behind.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I am wondering if they will cover every weekly race at certain tracks like Dirtvision does with Knoxville, Williams Grove, and Attica. I am thinking covering every FALS cup race at Fairbury???
    They do port royal and Lincoln weekly. I'm pretty sure there is more

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Have to remember Floracing is just one of the sports covered by Flo. So many subscribers don't even watch it for racing. K

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    They could bump their rates up by $50 or more a year & it would still be the best value in racing PPV given the amount of content they provide. And 2nd would still be well behind.
    Yes I agree they do have great coverage of dirt racing events and it is definitely worth the money. I have had tickets to the Chili Bowl for several years and have been to all but two of them but I plan to stay home and watch this one. Not the same as being there but I love Flo racing TV.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,584

    Default

    Flo is also selling more traditional commericals than DIRTVision, for example. I think we see the $150 hold flat for atleast another year.
    "The Wise One"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    Flo is also selling more traditional commericals than DIRTVision, for example. I think we see the $150 hold flat for atleast another year.
    It will be for a long time. Racing is just a fraction of what they have going on

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.