Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

More exciting racers coming soon 👍

once he poked her everything is back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I hear side chick is preggo?
    I heard he sold his stacker trailer to Hunt the Front

how fitting? TCarp seems to Hunt the Tail!

Don’t believe Carpenter ever owned a stacker. One of his sponsors did at one time.

I thought for sure they said in the video they got it from Tyler up in West Virginia

Bought the trailer from Tyler Cox.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    I thought for sure they said in the video they got it from Tyler up in West Virginia
    I haven’t watched it yet but to my knowledge the stacker Carpenter used was owned by a sponsor, they used it on the summer nats last summer. I’ve never seen Carpenter use it anywhere around the MOV.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Bought the trailer from Tyler Cox.
    imagine that 2 Tylers from West By God. My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I hear side chick is preggo?
    I believe it's ragu.
    8/13/16

I'm not sure the context and back story about what is going on here, but why does this type of craziness seem to happen so often in dirt racing? Seems to me it is a black eye for the sport. There are some people who make their living in DLM racing while being good neighbors and having nice families, just like in every other profession. For some reason, dirt track racing has a high number of people (higher than many other sports and lines of work that I can think of) being absolutely insane. Insane to the point that I am not sure how the people involved have managed to survive this long. Like I said, I don't know the specifics or the backstory here. I am just tired of seeing a sport that I enjoy have to deal with constant stupidity and insanity and chaos.

Where’s the Prego news at

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    I'm not sure the context and back story about what is going on here, but why does this type of craziness seem to happen so often in dirt racing? Seems to me it is a black eye for the sport. There are some people who make their living in DLM racing while being good neighbors and having nice families, just like in every other profession. For some reason, dirt track racing has a high number of people (higher than many other sports and lines of work that I can think of) being absolutely insane. Insane to the point that I am not sure how the people involved have managed to survive this long. Like I said, I don't know the specifics or the backstory here. I am just tired of seeing a sport that I enjoy have to deal with constant stupidity and insanity and chaos.
    It happens everywhere in every part of life my friend, not just dirt track racing. The next sh!tShow is just right around the bend.

Just ask Ray Evernham!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    It happens everywhere in every part of life my friend, not just dirt track racing. The next sh!tShow is just right around the bend.

Just ask Ray Evernham!
    Again?.......him and Tyler related?