Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    His wife better be done with him after putting all that stuff online otherwise she will look like a fool
    In this case Id have to disagree. I mean there are 5 kids involved. If she was to try and forgive him and try to make it work for them I understand that. He deserves to look like a fool for a bit. He screwed up..

Quote Originally Posted by CrankedUp90 View Post
    In this case Id have to disagree. I mean there are 5 kids involved. If she was to try and forgive him and try to make it work for them I understand that. He deserves to look like a fool for a bit. He screwed up..
    Finally a post that makes sense. I guess it's fun to most of ya'll to make fun of him and her and the situation but you don't know what the situation is and none of us have the right to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Try hooked on phonics. It works!
    Try holding dynamite between your knees standing over a road flare...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

This crap doesn’t need to be on here, and adds nothing to a racing discussion. Some of y’all gossip worse than tween girls.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Two things I will NEVER understand.

1- Why people think that others care about their personal life so they post it on social media.

2- Why people care about other's personal life so they read about it on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Try holding dynamite between your knees standing over a road flare...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I have and it works great! 😉

You have such thoughtful gestures as a mentor!😎
    Last edited by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN; 11-13-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Well, it is the Racing Gossip subforum.

You cheat on your spouse, you deserve everything that comes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    You cheat on your spouse, you deserve everything that comes your way.
    True, but something was probly wrong in the hen house!

some good ole drama on social media! gotta love it! another bites the dust..........

She looks good, so at first sight you wonder why he’d do that. But after reading thru her Twitter, she strikes me as the crazy type. Probably busts his balls for coming home late or telling her he thinks he’ll be home at 5:30 but shows at 6. Never does the dishes and only brags on him in Twitter posts after he wins a race, tells him he sucks if he gets 2nd.
    I hate that kids are involved but as a friend of mine once told me when he went thru a divorce.
    “Hey, they can’t take your soul or your birthday” he may possibly be better off emotionally.

Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of two evils.

She is pretty Hott though

Not sure why she aired this crap all over social media. Though I get it too. Being younger, and finding out you’ve been cheated on, and there’s 5 kids, and you just got married, she is definitely hurt. And heck, all kinds of people lose their minds on social media, from the very powerful, to us regular folks. Young and old.

They should not stay together. Period. That trust is broken. Not for the kids, that is some BS someone thought sounded good. The kids spot fakeness, no trust, contempt, the arguments etc., a mile away. The way you treat each other not as you should in a normal loving relationship.

Though the child support would be steep. Though with a private business, trust me, they can finagle it to where he doesn’t make barely anything.

I’m not surprised, it happens a lot in racing. Just as in life, a lot. From the top stars down. Heard plenty of the stories. They just don’t get put on social media for our enjoyment.

Those faulting one or the other. It’s more than likely both. Maybe they were in a bad spot, but honestly, maybe not. If the other girl was hot, all over him, and not many prying eyes were around, he may have just thought with the wrong head.

Hopefully they can both move past this and be amicable for their kids. It’ll take time.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He also may have gotten feelings for the alleged helmet chaser and she gave him things emotionally that his wife wasn’t.

Now the right thing to do is work through it and stay together, but the right thing to do is subjective based on the situation and how he feels about her.

It took me 8 years, 2 kids, 2 vehicles, and 2 houses later to marry my wife and until she changed some of her crazy ways, we weren’t tying the knot

It took Tyler 10 years and 5 kids later, he either genuinely wanted to marry her or he got pressure to do it and was labeled a POS if he didn’t marry her.

To some women, marriage is a trophy. The ones that feel that way don’t deserve to be married.

Default King

Trust is gone man, we will agree to disagree they should stay together.

I think ya know in the first few months to a year if you wanna tie the knot or not. And if things need to change to marry someone, to me, it’s not a good fit. One of you is not being you. Maturing is one thing, changing a persons views or how they are is another. Just my opinion. Personally, I think that title is overrated. You to me don’t need a paper and ring to say you love them. But almost all women want them things. So we just do it because we don’t want to lose them.

That and for some men and women it signifies off limits, others, not do much.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Others, not so much. Sometimes I think the ring is a target.

Maybe he needs to follow Cody Overton. He looks pretty happy with life. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tj2VmJ8ztQk

I guess I should clarify. I agree they should not stay together.

The comment I made about them working it out was meant to be before he decided to cheat on her. So if he was unhappy and looking to do something wrong then he should’ve addressed what he wasn’t happy with and attempt to work on som compromise

When I say change crazy ways I mean mature a little. My wife was young when she got pregnant and we had known each other for 6 months when it happened. She was overbearing for a long time and I refused to marry someone that would put that much pressure on me and really didn’t know that well.

Once we both matured and we’re on the same page emotionally and financially we tied the knot, we both wouldn’t have done it different. It was pure joy to have our daughters witness our marriage.

By her posting half naked pics with a caption that says “why would you trade a dime for a penny” tells me she has no clue why he did what he did. But I can see it plain as day.

Why should we as race fans and drivers judge another's personal life?The way I see it none of our concern.I don't know him but I like to watch him race.JMO

Because the rest of us are perfect silly.........kidding of course eagle,I'm with you on all that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    Why should we as race fans and drivers judge another's personal life?The way I see it none of our concern.I don't know him but I like to watch him race.JMO
    She obviously wanted to air it out on the intrawebs lol