Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default No fraud Biden won

I just thought I would stay off here for awhile and give you old dogs a chance to lick your sore balls and your little red rocket.

DHS cybersecurity and infrastructure security Chris Kerbs (who is apart of Trump's administration) indicated no voter fraud and this was the most secured election ever. Krebs was asked to edit his report by Trump but he refused and now thinks his job is in jeopardy. 1-20-2021 Biden will be the president!! Was Biden my 1st choice no but he will do a lot better job than Trump.

Obviously Trump will not go down as the best president because he only was elected one term. Probably will go down as one of the worst president ever because of his misinformation on the covid 19 pandemic. To be the best president you need more than one term.

Most republicans wouldn't come out and say anything to support the ex-president. I think they are happy to get rid of him too.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...iracies-435821
    Last edited by ss12; 11-14-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Nice guy Biden needs to give his presidential salary to charity each year.

Since Biden won, does that mean we all have to turn into whiney bitches because the person we voted for lost?
    Hope not, but in case we do..........got any good tips or advice?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Nice guy Biden needs to give his presidential salary to charity each year.
    Maybe Hunter can help with that.......he seems awash in disposable income.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Since Biden won, does that mean we all have to turn into whiney bitches because the person we voted for lost?
    Hope not, but in case we do..........got any good tips or advice?
    Coming from a person that said "I will support the USA president no matter who it is" He's our president. We will see how that goes! I will keep reminding you of that. There were a lot of republican's against Trump and that why he didn't get re-elected. Even thought Trump has a big following the republican party will steer their base away from him. They steered their base toward him and now they will steered them away from him. There is a lot of republican that are glad he is gone!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Coming from a person that said "I will support the USA president no matter who it is" He's our president. We will see how that goes! I will keep reminding you of that. There were a lot of republican's against Trump and that why he didn't get re-elected. Even thought Trump has a big following the republican party will steer their base away from him. They steered their base toward him and now they will steered them away from him. There is a lot of republican that are glad he is gone!!
    Nope. Those are the Globalist Rhinos. Any racer that voted for Biden is a certified moron. Gas price will be through the roof very soon.

Maybe Hunter can help with that.......he seems awash in disposable income.
    Hunter is right with Joe. Their minds are stoned.

You can remind me all you want but I can promise you won't get that chance because I support the process even if this years was squirley..... My question was rhetorical and a sharp stick poked in your eye so I can remind you of how you acted......that trend will continue.

So I ask again, in case anyone that wants to act like the bitch you did just because they didn't get their way......do you have any good tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Nope. Those are the Globalist Rhinos. Any racer that voted for Biden is a certified moron. Gas price will be through the roof very soon.
    No it won't......there is too much available.

Other things will get expensive, fuel shouldn't be one of them.

No it won't......there is too much available. Other things will get expensive, fuel shouldn't be one of them.
    It’s going up. Biden doesn’t want you to have gasoline.

If you say so......but do yourself a favor, read up a little on it and don't just parrot what you hear.

Facts , trends, supply and demand dispute your theory.

WTF, Trump put Rudy in charge of the lawsuits. Rudy is batsh!t crazy and a joke anymore.

Gasoline will not go up. Thanks to the increase of electrical vehicles. If the oil companies want to raise the price of fuel. Citizen will purchase electric cars. The threat of the advancement of electrical vehicles is keeping the gasoline prices down. Electrical vehicles are the future and gas power vehicle will be the past.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    WTF, Trump put Rudy in charge of the lawsuits. Rudy is batsh!t crazy and a joke anymore.
    King Donald Dumb couldn't get any other lawyer because everybody know the lawsuits are BS and are going nowhere. Just shows what a joke that Trump and Rudy really are.

Gasoline will not go up. Thanks to the increase of electrical vehicles. If the oil companies want to raise the price of fuel. Citizen will purchase electric cars. The threat of the advancement of electrical vehicles is keeping the gasoline prices down. Electrical vehicles are the future and gas power vehicle will be the past.
    I don't think I've ever seen you say anything smarter........couple that with oceans of cheap oil and gas shouldn't do anything but remain consistently affordable.

King Donald Dumb couldn't get any other lawyer because everybody know the lawsuits are BS and are going nowhere. Just shows what a joke that Trump and Rudy really are.
    You just described the impeachment/collusion hearings........using the same logic I'm guessing pelosi and bug eye mcgirt are also jokes? Asking for a friend.

All I can tell ya bud is watch how I act over the next four years, and then remember how you did the last four.

I'll remind you along the way.

You just described the impeachment/collusion hearings........using the same logic I'm guessing pelosi and bug eye mcgirt are also jokes? Asking for a friend.
    Trump's own lawyer in court have admitted there was no fraud and they don't have any evidence. The only case they have won was they could be 6 feet from vote counting. Wow the biggest win for Trump this election!!

All I can tell ya bud is watch how I act over the next four years, and then remember how you did the last four.

I'll remind you along the way.
    The roles get to be reverse. LOL

Trump's own lawyer in court have admitted there was no fraud and they don't have any evidence. The only case they have won was they could be 6 feet from vote counting. Wow the biggest win for Trump this election!!
    they also won a small battle in PA and there are larger ones yet to come !