Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    Yeah, just like Maxine Waters who lives in a $6.5M home! Go to a bank and ask them for a loan to buy a $6.5M home with an income of only $175K and watch them burst into laughter. Even ignoring all the problems with electric cars, like the fact battery technology is still nowhere near the energy density as fossil fuels, stop and ask yourself one question. Where does most of the electricity generated in this country come from? Natural Gas! Coal is second. Coal used to be first. What changed that? Fracking! Now, stop and think for a second what will happen to the cost of electricity if Fracking gets banned or restricted in any way. Also think of how much more demand for electricity there would be if any significant number of people switch to electric cars. And those not even considering the cost of upgrading the Grid to accommodate the massive increase in demand it would create. In some places the Grid can barely keep up with demand now.
    The oil companies knew several years ago that electric cars were coming. This is why during Bush 43 administration gas was so high. This was the last chance they had to make the most they could. Ever since them the price has been coming down and the electric car market has increased. Most all car manufacturers all offering some type of hybrid or electric car. The people who are against electrical vehicles are the oil companies, car manufacturers, and the military- industrial complex. Oil companies can't make anymore money if they can't sell you oil or gas for your car. Car manufacturers can't make money off of you if they can't sell you parts for your car. Combustible engine have a lot more maintenance than a electrical motor. Electrical car doesn't have a transmission. I could go on and on but I have things to do today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fW4xYBXdGo
    Last edited by ss12; 11-15-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Sale on maxi pads at the club store?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The oil companies knew several years ago that electric cars were coming. This is why during Bush 43 administration gas was so high. This was the last chance they had to make the most they could. Ever since them the price has been coming down and the electric car market has increased. Most all car manufacturers all offering some type of hybrid or electric car. The people who are against electrical vehicles are the oil companies, car manufacturers, and the military- industrial complex. Oil companies can't make anymore money if they can't sell you oil or gas for your car. Car manufacturers can't make money off of you if they can't sell you parts for your car. Combustible engine have a lot more maintenance than a electrical motor. Electrical car doesn't have a transmission. I could go on and on but I have things to do today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fW4xYBXdGo
    Well the first thing you should have probably done was google electric cars and transmissions......turns out almost every single one transfers power to the wheels through a single speed transmission versus the multi speed transmissions used in gas powered vehicles.

So please , continue to drone on and on......it's cute.

He’s bought into AOC’s bull$hit hook-line-and-sinker. Talk about being a easily guidable and gullible fool.

Like I said......it's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Like I said......it's cute.
    He must flip hamburgers in the Toyota Prius factory!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Biden administration will get trashed. It will get = treatment to the Trumpster administration
    Yeah right ............from who ?

I could go on and on but I have things to do today.
    Instead of going on and on how about reading this and watching the video it links to. You will learn a new term, "energy density". https://www.hagerty.com/media/mainte...nergy-density/