Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Patience grasshoppa..........

Rudys a nut job , but he's entertaining and crazy like a fox.....you sound a smidge nervous?

I don't think trump can pull it off because there was no fraud....well maybe a little fraud....well it wasn't really wide spread fraud.....well it wasn't enough to matter fraud.........( insert next level here)

See how it seems to get worse as the days go by??? Again I say, patience grasshoppa.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What fraud has been brought to light? Why is it every time that a voter fraud case gets in front of a judge. Diaper Don's attorneys indicated that it wasn't a fraud case in the legal since. Diaper Don can make all of the accusations they want on Twitter and on news conferences but when they get to court they have to provide evidence. So far every fraud case has been thrown out because they can't provide the most important thing they need. EVIDENCE With evidence you can win cases. With only accusation you loose cases. Please keep sending Diaper Don your hard earn money because he wants to screw his gullible fools one more time.
    There this new thing called Google, you should try it!

Those have NOT been from Trumps campaign! Pay attention!

bosses won't allow it.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    There this new thing called Google, you should try it!

Those have NOT been from Trumps campaign! Pay attention!
    Please keep sending your hard earn money to Diaper Don. He has you right where he wants you. LOL
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Please keep filling the pockets of the union bosses with your money so they can vacation in the Maldives for the holidays.......they have you right where they want you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Please keep filling the pockets of the union bosses with your money so they can vacation in the Maldives for the holidays.......they have you right where they want you.
    Those union bosses are protecting my benefits and pension. 2 hours of pay a month for union dues is nothing compared to the benefits I'm receiving.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Those union bosses are protecting my benefits and pension. 2 hours of pay a month for union dues is nothing compared to the benefits I'm receiving.
    Bamboozled, conned, and full of $hit.

CRIME AND CORRUPTION

Nearly fifty years after John F. Kennedy first condemned corrupt leadership in the American labor movement, it is still plagued by rampant corruption, embezzlement, racketeering and influence from numerous organized crime organizations. From penny-ante theft to multi-million dollar embezzlement schemes, labor leaders continue to violate the trust of the members they claim to represent.

The labor movement is nothing but the sum of its many parts—millions of working Americans who’ve entrusted union leaders to spend a portion of their hard earned salary for the benefit of the collective good. Financially speaking, the sum of the movement’s parts totals more than $10 billion dollars annually in mandatory dues and controls another $400 billion in financial assets in strike funds, pension plans, and health care benefits.

In fact, in just the last five years, hundreds (maybe thousands) of labor leaders at all levels of the movement have been convicted of embezzlement, corruption, racketeering, or engaging in organized crime. The problem is rampant, getting worse, and yet the unions seemingly refuse to address it.

KEY FINDINGS:

The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act’s (LMRDA) reliance on self-government, public disclosure, and ultimately deterrence has failed;

The Department of Labor’s (DOL) Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) has investigated and prosecuted union leaders for embezzling more than $100 million in union dues since 2001;

Investigations by the DOL’s Office of Inspector General, which investigates labor racketeering and organized crime’s influence within the labor movement, has resulted in more than $1 billion in fines, restitutions, and forfeitures;

Fewer than 5 percent of unions audited by the DOL received unqualified passes.

As in prior years, corruption plagued many unions in 2018, as union bosses across the nation were caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar.

The list below does not encompass all of the union corruption stories across the nation.

For example, the United Auto Workers’ corruption scandal is still ongoing, with new news reports coming out weekly.

However, these are the cases* of union corruption in 2019, as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor.

https://laborunionreport.com/2020/02...n-report-2019/

Talk about being a Gullible fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yup!!!!!!!

Got’a love union “back slapping”

Unions had their place way back when but greed caused them abandon their members, unfortunate.
    I hate time trials.

Sounds like a lot of jealous people to me.

Funny, thats the same thing we have said about you since Jan 20, 2017!

You're fooling yourself about unions in general.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Of course.....multiply you times the total members times 2hra per month times etc...find where all that money went.

I'll give you a hint........into the price.

I mean good for you if they are protecting your rights, safety and wages that for some reason you can't do for yourself at work....ill never understand the need I guess...I'm sure there was one at some point in history.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 11-22-2020 at 02:01 AM.

I'm jealous of being underworked and overpaid.....that's about it.

I wouldn't use a fox to describe Rudy, more like a bat...batsh!t crazy. Judge threw out his lawsuits in Pa. citing no evidence. Trump is doing himself no favors continuing to send Rudy out there ranting and raving with his hair dye streaming down his face.

Does DJT not have a better spokesperson attorney than Rudy? Those “game changing” press meetings are way more negative than positive. You have to do better than that Donald.
    I hate time trials.

DJT only hires the best. Chris Christie call DJT legal team a National embarrassment. It just shows Trump has a gullible following. DJT lies everyday and these fools eat it up!!

DJT only hires the best. Chris Christie call DJT legal team a National embarrassment. It just shows Trump has a gullible following. DJT lies everyday and these fools eat it up!!
    You trive on left wing BS don't you????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!