Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump tweets Biden won

Diaper Don finally admits that Biden won!! Diaper Don Indicated the election was rigged but can't provide any evidence.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

It was a huge long shot that anything was going to change in lieu of the lawsuits and recounts concerning the election.

Trump won a national election and remained in office through 5 years of a campaign and Presidency that had the true hatred and was irrefutably conspired against by the members of Congress, media, academia, celebrity, bureaucracy and the national intelligence agency's......and a few others I'm forgetting. It's truly amazing that he survived all that plus his own daily rhetoric.

We very well may never see another period of economic prosperity for all segments of society to equal what was produced by the Trump administration. THAT fact can not be successfully marginalized or denied by even the most argent Trump hater.

As hanoi jane fonda said "the virus was God's gift to the left". Without the chinese virus this presidential election isn't close and the House may have had a Republican majority on the coat tails of a Trump victory. Now, we're going to have total amnesty for 20+ million illegal aliens, criminal aliens and all, huge tax increases and an administration and House of Representatives (and maybe the Senate, too) who are sympathetic and will offer encouragement to criminals perpetrating criminal activity in our urban hellholes.

Get ready for the joe & the ho show. This oughta' be good! LOL!

Everyone on both sides of the political equation should be vitally concerned as to how much voter fraud truly went on. I fear we'll never know because it's in the political interests of too many people to keep it hidden. Was there enough voter fraud to change the outcome the electoral college? Odds are hugely stacked against it.

If we do not get all the voter fraud and irregularities out in the open now it's most definitely going to be worse next time around, and so on.

It doesn't matter if you hate DJT with all your heart and soul and love joe & the ho to the same degree we really need to get this vote counting figured out so we can all have people in place next time to see to it that it doesn't ever happen, either way!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Everyone on both sides of the political equation should be vitally concerned as to how much voter fraud truly went on. I fear we'll never know because it's in the political interests of too many people to keep it hidden. Was there enough voter fraud to change the outcome the electoral college? Odds are hugely stacked against it.

If we do not get all the voter fraud and irregularities out in the open now it's most definitely going to be worse next time around, and so on.

It doesn't matter if you hate DJT with all your heart and soul and love joe & the ho to the same degree we really need to get this vote counting figured out so we can all have people in place next time to see to it that it doesn't ever happen, either way!
    Isn't this the time and place that you are supposed to whine and act like a kid that didn't get her favorite doll for Christmas?
    What in the world are you doing offering up hope that America as a whole figures out how to live with itself?

Oh, that's right....you don't live your life listening to others tell you what to do or how to act.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Isn't this the time and place that you are supposed to whine and act like a kid that didn't get her favorite doll for Christmas?

Isn't that what Diaper Don is doing? I didn't win the election because it was rigged. I can't prove it, I have no evidence but it was rigged. I'm not going to help Biden/Harris I'm going to make worst as I can for them. Even thought Obama /Biden made the transition for me very easy. Obama /Biden left me with a Great economy I'll be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) if I'm going to do the same. I'm going to create as much turmoil as I can. The biggest loser of all times Diaper Don.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Isn't that what Diaper Don is doing? I didn't win the election because it was rigged. I can't prove it, I have no evidence but it was rigged.
    There is ironclad proof that there was voter fraud/dead people voting. I would wholeheartedly agree that there won't be enough found to change the electoral college totals. Don't you want to know to what extent that took place? We all have pretty much accepted the fact that joe & the ho are going to be president (take your pick as to who is going to be the real president running the country). If this isn't exposed and stopped right now, one of these days the shoe is gonna' be on the other foot and one of your guys/gals is gonna' lose an election because of it. THEN it'll be too late to get it stopped. Is that what you really want?

The people you appear to support spent 4 years and $35 mil perpetrating and perpetuating a baseless Russian collusion hoax because they got their asses handed to them by a guy that was very good at hurting their collective feelings. If joe & the ho (especially the ho) get their way it's gonna' do a lot more than hurt the feelings of half the country, you can depend on that!

Isn't that what Diaper Don is doing? I didn't win the election because it was rigged. I can't prove it, I have no evidence but it was rigged. I'm not going to help Biden/Harris I'm going to make worst as I can for them. Even thought Obama /Biden made the transition for me very easy. Obama /Biden left me with a Great economy I'll be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) if I'm going to do the same. I'm going to create as much turmoil as I can. The biggest loser of all times Diaper Don.
    As much as you try and divert the attention away from how much of a bish you are/were because you didn't get your doll it still doesn't erase your posting history for all to see.

But since it's all you know I'll indulge you a little.....yes, you are acting, looking and being Dandy Don....the guy you claim to hate.

That didn't work out exactly as you had planned , did it?

Just as many dead people voted for Trump as Biden! I'm sure there are people that voted early that might of died after they voted. That's always a possibility but not fraud as you speak. Republicans have been saying this for decades with no evidences. Same old song that get played after every elections from the republicans nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    There is ironclad proof that there was voter fraud/dead people voting. I would wholeheartedly agree that there won't be enough found to change the electoral college totals. Don't you want to know to what extent that took place? We all have pretty much accepted the fact that joe & the ho are going to be president (take your pick as to who is going to be the real president running the country). If this isn't exposed and stopped right now, one of these days the shoe is gonna' be on the other foot and one of your guys/gals is gonna' lose an election because of it. THEN it'll be too late to get it stopped. Is that what you really want?

The people you appear to support spent 4 years and $35 mil perpetrating and perpetuating a baseless Russian collusion hoax because they got their asses handed to them by a guy that was very good at hurting their collective feelings. If joe & the ho (especially the ho) get their way it's gonna' do a lot more than hurt the feelings of half the country, you can depend on that!
    He cares nothing about any of that......just cares that he gets his way and continues to underperform and be overpaid.....like most liberal hacks.

Just as many dead people voted for Trump as Biden! I'm sure there are people that voted early that might of died after they voted. That's always a possibility but not fraud as you speak. Republicans have been saying this for decades with no evidences. Same old song that get played after every elections from the republicans nothing new.
    Baseless feelings........just like the guy you claim to hate, lmao.

Who's the dumb one again?

It's been researched fairly extensively and it was found that people who've been dead for years/decades voted. How many is what I'd like to know. I really don't care who those dead people voted for nor do I care that it won't change the electoral college tally.

You may be so overwhelmed with joyful anticipation of the impending joe & the ho presidency that your interest in how fraudulent the election is nonexistent. Okay, fair enough. But when the shoe's on the other foot don't pitch a fit and $hit all over yourself mourning what could be a fraudulent outcome. Deal?

Just curious, who do you love the most? joe or the ho? LOLOL!!

Hey ss, maybe the crackhead/deadbeat dad/Navy Reserve reject son of joe could hook up with the ho! LOL They're both married but it's never made a difference to either one. Maybe the ho could help out the crackhead with his addictive ways being the empathetic lil' ho she is and the crackhead could help the ho out with the itch in her ditch! LOLOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrmggu_fBbo 19 dead citizen voted in the last 23 years.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-15-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Give me a D.......Give me an E......Give me an N......Give me an I............

Y'all know the rest.

Since 2004 there were 665,000,000 votes for the presidency. 19 divided by 665,000,000 = .00000003 There is your % of dead people that voted. I don't think is going to change the election that you republicans are hoping for.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-15-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Newsmax Is gonna hold Biden accountable

Since 2004 there were 665,000,000 votes for the presidency. 19 divided by 665,000,000 = .00000003 There is your % of dead people that voted. I don't think is going to change the election that you republicans are hoping for.

The hilarity of it all is that you think only 19 dead people's votes have snuck into the system in the last 75 years........you've had more dead people in your county this year that had their votes counted.

But you keep believing what they tell you at work to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The hilarity of it all is that you think only 19 dead people's votes have snuck into the system in the last 75 years........you've had more dead people in your county this year that had their votes counted.

But you keep believing what they tell you at work to believe.
    Remember....he's the guy on FB that gets the "top fan" badge from CNN! lol

Diaper Don finally admits that Biden won!! Diaper Don Indicated the election was rigged but can't provide any evidence.
    Pay attention Ray Charles..........Over 500 affidavits and 11,000 voter fraud complaints, not counting what shows up on the forensics of the ballot scanning machines!

Do you think Trumps attorneys should show their evidence to the public before the trial.......never mind, i already know your answer!

fwiw......state legislatures choose electors not the media!