Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

How can Trump win with Pelosi connected to Dominion

I think it's clear here that liberals have no problem with that fact that we wasted all that tax payer money on the DJT/Russia hoax that wasn't even real. This shows that there is no hurdle they wouldn't jump over to win, regardless of how much time, money, lives, laws, destroyed and broken to get to the point of a completely socalist/communist America.. It doesn't matter about having a legit election, its all about winning and forcing their way upon the rest of the country and taking control from we the people. It is what it is I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Diaper Don finally admits that Biden won!! Diaper Don Indicated the election was rigged but can't provide any evidence.
    Not true, you are as crooked and full of lies as CNN, You have varicose brains!!!

So you like a pack of commies trying to take down America?? Yes you do!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by bc12 View Post
    I think it's clear here that liberals have no problem with that fact that we wasted all that tax payer money on the DJT/Russia hoax that wasn't even real. This shows that there is no hurdle they wouldn't jump over to win, regardless of how much time, money, lives, laws, destroyed and broken to get to the point of a completely socalist/communist America.. It doesn't matter about having a legit election, its all about winning and forcing their way upon the rest of the country and taking control from we the people. It is what it is I suppose.
    All boils down to them being lazy and not wanting to work for what they get......they think they are entitled to have what everyone else has.

Except the same work schedule......they want no part of that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by bc12 View Post
    The US intelligence agencies report that there was Russian interference in 2016.

Yep, for Hildabeast!!!

The Clinton Mob made a deal with Russia for much of our uranium.

The same voting machines that got Chavez and Maduro “elected” to office in Venezuela were used in 2,000 precincts and 30 States to give Joe Biden the "most votes" of any candidate in American history. You can understand why this is ending up in the Supreme Court.

Trump Lawyer: I Have a First Hand Witness That Smartmatic Software Was Created to Change Votes

Sidney Powell, one of President Trump’s lawyers as well as a lawyer for Michael Flynn, says she has a firsthand witness that attests the Dominion voting systems software is meant to change votes. On Lou Dobbs’s show, she said that witness is a high ranking military officer who was present when Smartmatic was designed in such a way to be able to change votes without detection.

The military officer said they were searching for a company to produce such a product and Smartmatic became that company.

The officer said the software was used in Venezuela in 2006 to give Chavez a big victory and then again in 2013 for President Nicholas Maduro.

The story sounds familiar, too.

The officer said he was in the control room when the results were shown, and they were connected to the computer systems that were counting votes via an internet connection.

They had the ability to change votes in real-time from one candidate to another, by using the Smartmatic software, when results weren't going in a favorable direction for their particular candidate.

Powell also said that when they were losing, they reported results and then took the whole system offline so they could reset the system, change the votes, and then put the system back online with the newly updated vote totals.

That process took about two hours.

Sound familiar? On election night, Trump was barnstorming the swing states when they suddenly decided to shut down and stop counting. Once they came back up, after a few hours, Joe Biden had made huge gains to put him in the lead.

The affidavit says they've been doing this all over the world.

Smartmatic is a foreign owned company and the President of Smartmatic, Peter Neffenger, is on Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden's transition team.

Powell says people have been reporting this to the government for years, even Democrats, but nobody has done a thing about it.

Machine vote rigging is a world wide problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The US intelligence agencies report that there was Russian interference in 2016.
    And the people they work for found it without merit......you kinda left that part out.

They also had something to say about the hunter Biden deal, but I forgot what it was......do you remember, or did you conveniently forget?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Knowing what has been revealed regarding the U.S. Intelligence agencies I'd be slightly more inclined to believe YOU before I'd believe U.S. Intelligence. That is to say I believe somewhere between very little and nothing you say, and for good reason.

Unless there are huge and transparent (God I hate that word) changes made U.S. Intelligence bureaucracy can NEVER be believed or trusted ever again.

Pelosi husband has yes to dominion voting system = very corrupt

This whole dominion thing could get interesting......I know the joemala camp hates to see this.

The only state they really won was the state of confusion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    This whole dominion thing could get interesting......I know the joemala camp hates to see this.
    It appears they have crept back to granny's basement!

Either a, theyre coming up with a concession plan, or b, they'll say the fraud is a hoax(like the corona thing)!

Most likely b!

Well hopefully CNN will give this hoax as much coverage......lmao.

I wanted Trump to be successful as president. I felt he had an opportunity that hasn’t happened often in our political history. He had a chance to advance the conservative agenda like few others have before him. But he squandered the chance and his self serving agenda top priority. But now Mr. Trump, like an impudent child, bunkers up and feels sorry for himself. Get outside the four walls Donald and fight like the warrior your pretend to be. Or you can continue to clearly prove that your only agenda is to feather your own nest by taking advantage of your vulnerable supporters like a cheap TV evangelist. Be a man Donald. You guys go ahead and contribute to his legal defense fund, of which most goes to settle campaign debt and you can bet much of it will wind up in his pockets. I’ll take a pass this time.
    I hate time trials.

Other than the defense fund part , it sounds like you just described the last 4 years being a member of the dem party.

They had a chance to show how great they and their ideas were but squandered it trying to run trump out of office from day one.......they sucker punched trump every chance they got.

When he stood there and punched back they started pulling hair and throwing sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Other than the defense fund part , it sounds like you just described the last 4 years being a member of the dem party.

They had a chance to show how great they and their ideas were but squandered it trying to run trump out of office from day one.......they sucker punched trump every chance they got.

When he stood there and punched back they started pulling hair and throwing sand.
    The Dems passed a bunch of bills in the House that McConnell refused to bring to the Senate because he's afraid of forcing his Republican senators to vote against them.

The Republicans had control of the House, Senate, and Presidency for two years and couldn't even get the ACA repealed.