Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

He can't talk about it.....he's got stuff to do he says...lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He could look on Sidney Powells Twitter page and get the 411 fraud, straight from the horses mouth, instead of his lame stream media pages, but then again, he's a "union" guy!

He surely ignores fact alot......or just outa coincidence!

Waiting for instructions from someone.....anyone.

The twitter zombie Dorsey, with the foot long beard is censoring and deleting acounts of anyone retweeting Trump tweets.

The evil is just so obvious.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-18-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Funny part to that is they think America isn't watching........

Lin Wood says Trump will end up with 80 million votes and 400 electoral votes!

Ill take his credibility over CNN every day!

CNN and the like interfered in our election many many more times than the ruskies did.....they are the folks that need tuned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    CNN and the like interfered in our election many many more times than the ruskies did.....they are the folks that need tuned up.
    Don't you know they're all getting very nervous about these fraudulent vote claims?If Trump pulls this off, God help them in future pressers!

Rush said on Nov 4th, they picked the wrong guy, Trump, to do this to! I agree!

I mean it's entirely possible Joe won on the up and up.......its also entirely possible that he didn't.

The nervous laughter of Lemmon , Cuomo and the rest last night was kind of telling.......I'm supporting the president no matter what, just tell me who it is after this is over.

Yep BBQ, right on. If there’s credible evidence present it and let the courts determine, and not this malarkey that Rudy keeps throwing around. If not get on with life and support our country, law enforcement, our economy, and yes even the president.
    I hate time trials.

I'm not so sure all of what he's throwing out is malarkey......it seems almost preposterous to fathom the behind the scenes plotting that's being asserted.

Had that whole impeachment, back room /basement Russian political hit job not occurred I would think that there is no way the dems would be that desperate to try and rig the election.

But after watching that, it's clear they will say and do anything for power.....so bottom line is my common sense is telling me there is no way the voter fraud is that extensive....but my " trust but verify" senses have over ruled that and now I want to know for sure.....if there is a sure way to know.

This is far from over, even if Joemala does slide into office in Jan.

What little trust I had in their leaders all but vanished

Im with you on this bbq! After the Russian hoax, the Dems will stoop to anything to defame Trump and his supporters!

I'll be highly surprised if Guilani, Powell, and Wood would soil their reputations so badly if these evidence of voting fraud, is not wholly accurate! I only wonder how they can gather all this evidence fast enough, to thoroughly present their case to the federal courts and/or Supreme Court! Their accusations seems to go wayyyyy past the Dems, even into foreign govts!

My dad used to say, if you hear 100 bad rumors about something or someone, the odds are, some of them are true!

Evidence is for the courts to judge, not CNN and the leftist goons pretending they are journalislists.

Rudy don't need to tell any of those ravenous morons about the evidence, because they cause people to get harrassed and threatened.

Don Lemmon says it's all false......that's all I need to hear, let's move alongahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.

Sorry, tried to say it with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Im with you on this bbq! After the Russian hoax, the Dems will stoop to anything to defame Trump and his supporters!

I'll be highly surprised if Guilani, Powell, and Wood would soil their reputations so badly if these evidence of voting fraud, is not wholly accurate! I only wonder how they can gather all this evidence fast enough, to thoroughly present their case to the federal courts and/or Supreme Court! Their accusations seems to go wayyyyy past the Dems, even into foreign govts!

My dad used to say, if you hear 100 bad rumors about something or someone, the odds are, some of them are true!
    The same Powell who the Trump legal team is disavowing association with?

We, as a country, have been working up to political stunts such as the Russian collusion fantasy for a couple of decades. Elected officials such as the two democrats from California and the former hog jowls democrat from New York are shameless and they know they can get away with this crap and get re-elected. They basically have no fear from the media/press or of their hammerhead constituents.

Inculcated urban inbred's and jizz mopper's like mcarter815 will believe most anything put to forth by their politically idyllic clowns who supposedly represent them.

Is that what mccarter does with that cache of toilet paper???? At least he has sanitizer when he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Us intelligent ones with 2 ears and eyes know why, obviously your Google button doesnt work!

Has nothing to do with her content!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You have no idea of what they are really doing. Guess what they are both on the side of truth and fairness, Something you can never claim to be doing.

If it comes with something free he could probably be convinced .........