Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I will be looking forward to going to Knoxville for the truck race. I hope Kyle Strickler finds a ride for the race.

RINGERS. Yea they put the king of eldora in a truck at eldora. How did that turn out ? Knoxville's dirt is going 6o be the key for that race. I don't believe they'll be able to get a second groove to come in. Unless they run a slm or sprint show the night before we're they widen the track out. Then it would be a real dust bowl. The trucks are at bristol, they will have the banking to slide someone. I think the only reason the trucks will be there is for the cup guys to get in the trucks to make some laps. I wonder how many of these cup guys have never been on dirt ?

i bet he would leave the sway bar on if he got another chance.

I already got my tickets bought! Yes, it will be slower than 4 Link Late Models or Modifieds but its still a great opportunity to see a cool thing I think. Any time they put the NASCAR product out there in a new way like this it could be really cool. I look forward to seeing if some dirt ringers buy rides for this, thinking Pierce, Bloomer, Moyer??, Birky, etc. I could care less about Strickler, he's a prick and I'd assume see him buried in the wall than on the podium.

Dirt ringers=Christopher Bell, Chase Briscoe and Kyle Larson.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Dirt ringers=Christopher Bell, Chase Briscoe and Kyle Larson.
    your Obsession is hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    your Obsession is hilarious...
    Maybe, but not nearly as hilarious as bloomy trying to drive a NASCAR Truck at Eldora or an ARCA car on dirt at Springfield, IL and Pierce never could beat Bell & Larson at Eldora.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Maybe, but not nearly as hilarious as bloomy trying to drive a NASCAR Truck at Eldora or an ARCA car on dirt at Springfield, IL and Pierce never could beat Bell & Larson at Eldora.
    I don't think he's a Bloomquist fan so your argument is kinda pointless.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I don't think he's a Bloomquist fan so your argument is kinda pointless.
    Not arguing, and don't give a $hit who he's a fan of, just pointing out the obvious that bloomy is way less than impressive outside of a dirt late model or a late model lite (modified) and the truck fiasco, the ARCA deal at Springfield and The Chili Bowl are solid proof.

So what's your point still? We don't need to be constantly reminded. It doesn't take away from anything else in his racing career. I'm sure Bloomquist himself doesn't even care.

You two are actually kinda the same here. He comes to just complain about what people post. And you come here to talk open wheel in the LM section.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 11-20-2020 at 01:32 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I'm not sure what the chances are we see a late model guy get in a truck at Knoxville. Lucas Oil is scheduled against the race. WoO LM is off July 9th and in Wisconsin July 10th. I'd be interested in seeing Ryan Unzicker get a chance. Didn't he just win the ARCA race at Springfield? Another guy, how about some Iowa love with Birky. Pierce has done Eldora, so maybe Knoxville?

Betcha Brown for sure and maybe McCarl get a truck ride at knoxville

Do they allow mattress's in the grandstands?.....

So what happened to truck race at Eldora?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    So what happened to truck race at Eldora?
    My understanding was Eldora said not to the truck race.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Betcha Brown for sure and maybe McCarl get a truck ride at knoxville
    I would bet neither want a ride or even care.

I think it’s more like Stewart starting a series with Evernham and claiming Eldora as one of the main races...NASCAR didn’t like that and close to go elsewhere. I think NASCAR also is trying to quell the backlash they received when they announced they weren’t coming back to Iowa Speedway
    Last edited by TeNfOMaFiA69; 11-20-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Typical Nascar. Fans beg for more short tracks. They finally start to get the picture on pavement and get rid of some cookie cutters. They had a chance to do the same on the dirt track, yet they again choose a big track. Truck race should be on a smaller track. Lucas Speedway comes to mind, but I would prefer even smaller. I understand they "need" the faculties to stroke their ego, but it should be about the end product, not the "headlines" of running a famous track. Kinda like INDY. It was about running there, not about the race.

I'm glad to see they are trying something different. Nascar got so far behind on entertainment value it's good to see them finally trying something different. Will it interest me enough to go? Probably not. There are a lot of great races at Knoxville I'd be more likely to go to. But will be interesting to watch the kids tearing stuff up on tv.

Should of had trucks and cup at Knoxville Saturday night and then had them run the road to the 3/4 paved track up the road on Sunday. Those haulers bring 2 cars right lol