Default Happy Birthday To Wichita Joe

Happy birthday to Joe Walsh! Joe is originally from Wichita Kansas and is one of the greatest guitar players, song writers and has composed many memorable guitar melody's. Had his best days when he was with The Eagles. We got to see Joe in concert a few years ago and he was as good as ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!

Joe is one of my favorite guitarists and vocalists. I disagree about The Eagles. Joe's best work came from James Gang and his solo career.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Joe is one of my favorite guitarists and vocalists. I disagree about The Eagles. Joe's best work came from James Gang and his solo career.
    All in the eye of the beholder. Just like joe & the ho!

A Life of Illusion, Ordinary Average Guy, Walk Away, Help Me Through the Night, All Night Long, Life's Been Good, Funk #49, Rocky Mountain Way, I.L.B.T.'s, Shut Up, County Fair, Meadows, Welcome to the Club, Comin' Down, I Can Play that Rock and Roll, Space Age Whiz Kids, Over and Over, Midnight Man, Tend My Garden, Ashes the Rain and I

vs

Hotel California, Life in the Fast Lane, In the City, and...?

Google is a wonderful thing, isn't it!

Everyone over the age of 40 knows every word of Hotel California and Life In The Fast Lane.

Only so many people listened to Beaker Street (if you're not familiar use google again) when The James Gang was in their heyday. I know all those semi obscure songs you googled and you might, too, but none have the universal main stream appeal of Joe's work while with The Eagles. Facts. Nuff said.
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-20-2020 at 05:41 PM.

I didn't have to Google them. They are on my two CD Joe Walsh anthology set. I grew up listening to Joe.

Grew up, lol.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I didn't have to Google them. They are on my two CD Joe Walsh anthology set. I grew up listening to Joe.
    If I may be so bold as to suggest you grew older as opposed to............

Being a loyal fan is admirable and a virtue but denying facts in the name of being a fan is dumb and unbecoming.