Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Very few SLM racers are doing it for a profession.
    How many touring guys have day jobs?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    How many touring guys have day jobs?
    How many guys follow a national series? A dozen? Most of the regional guys either have a day job or own a business and they race as a hobby. There are easier ways to make a profit.

I can't imagine how much work it would take to get to the level of racing multiple times a week in a SLM let alone acutally being competitive.

Fastford, you just said it yourself. You build motors, so if you think you'd get backlash from saying something like that ? I'll ask you. Do you think he made it up ? I don't know we're zero got it from nor do I care. I doubt if richards is stupid enough to say something like that. He's to smart of a businessman. If your building motors I suspect your smart enough not to get caught up in he said she said games.

Mark did say it, and it made perfect sense. Are you out here to make friends, hang out, socialize, drink beer, screw off, or, are you out here to learn, do it right, take no short cuts, and constantly improve and evolve. Be a rule setter, not a follower. Improve yourself and everyone around you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Mark did say it, and it made perfect sense. Are you out here to make friends, hang out, socialize, drink beer, screw off,

or, are you out here to learn, do it right, take no short cuts, and constantly improve and evolve.

Be a rule setter, not a follower. Improve yourself and everyone around you.
    The first part of that is the local guy weekend warrior. The second part to that is the regional guy. The third part of that is the national touring guy.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Mark did say it, and it made perfect sense. Are you out here to make friends, hang out, socialize, drink beer, screw off, or, are you out here to learn, do it right, take no short cuts, and constantly improve and evolve. Be a rule setter, not a follower. Improve yourself and everyone around you.
    Everyone wants to be a Bloomquist, without putting in the time and giving a 110%!

fwiw.....It was reported in Dod!

Well E.X.C.U.S.E. me. If DOD said it then you know it was a fact.

Funny how people take one quote, create their own narrative and run with it. Like people call him with a question and he just tells them to go look in a mirror then hangs up the phone. You all sound like a bunch of women

[QUOTE=waaac77;2368484]Funny how people take one quote, create their own narrative and run with it. Like people call him with a question and he just tells them to go look in a mirror then hangs up the phone. You all sound like a bunch of women. Sad to say it but yea it all comes down to who u are and how much money u have. This racing isn't a make money sport. some are lucky to break even. How fast u want to go comes with how much money u have. Don't matter if your a weekend racer or a full time racer. JMO

Chupp n bloomer fan it don't matter if you have 2006 or a 2020 rocket. When u need advice on how to get better the chassis manufacture better not tell anyone to look in the mirror. If mark didn't say it then I would sure hope mark himself would make a comment on whoever posted it. But then again Mark don't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about us keyboard racers.

This isn't an actual quote that Mark will say if you call with a question on how to valve a shock, a camber question, etc. This is something he may say to question the overall direction and goals of your operation.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    You all sound like a bunch of women
    To funny! Who said they're not?

The quote from Mark is in the story about Lanigan returning to Rocket on DoD if anyone is doubting it. I think James777777 summed it up best.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Only because DoD gets most if their facts from right here on 4m!

Kevin Kovac article, doubt he's ever used 4M for sourcing.

Idk man, we seem to always hear it here first...

i understand exactly what he is saying , i FEEL the same way some times , you just dont say it on a public forum if your in the business of selling your product , but in the end , i could care less what he does , carry on .......

4m has guys like dirtcrazy that put out some dam straight up info on here! Ya gotta give credit where it's due...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Mark Richards said it, and he was spot on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.