Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by james777777 View Post
    This isn't an actual quote that Mark will say if you call with a question on how to valve a shock, a camber question, etc. This is something he may say to question the overall direction and goals of your operation.
    You are not going try and use common sense, logic now are you? Exactly. Well said
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You are not going try and use common sense, logic now are you? Exactly. Well said
    So I am sure he means business when he says this . When we started a lot of friends
    came around . Focus on the car was not what it should be . Well when we focused on
    the car , and shielded our selves from friends and fans , We started finishing better
    and even started winning . So what I see is the truth being told on what really needs
    to be focused on . If your racing for a hobby or a ( friend ) get together will decide
    on how well you do . Racing to win , or just to be there . So we love our friends and
    fans , but when we are at the track , its total focus on the car . And it shows .

They say that you should have fun racing regardless of how you do and that may be true, with that being said, the most fun I ever had at a racetrack is when we won!

Quote Originally Posted by zerolm View Post
    They say that you should have fun racing regardless of how you do and that may be true, with that being said, the most fun I ever had at a racetrack is when we won!
    Exactly, ive never had fun losing!

Even though in racing, you're gonna lose more that you win!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

Even though in racing, you're gonna lose more that you win!
    Explain that to Mark Richards... 😁