Toste Construction Sponsors Wild Wing Shootout Signature Trophies
Advanced Tickets Available for January 22-24 at FK Rod Ends Arizona Speedway

QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. (November 24, 2020) — For the past 14 years Late Model, Modified, and X-Mod racers have aspired to win the signature trophies at the annual Keyser Manufacturing Wild West Shootout. Now Sprint Car and IMCA Modified racers will set their sights on the same coveted trophies as the inaugural Schaeffer’s Oil Wild Wing Shootout presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts prepares to come to life at FK Rod Ends Arizona Speedway on January 22-24, 2021.

Included with those signature trophies are the event-customized, liquor bottles, and California’s Toste Construction has stepped up to the plate to sponsor the coveted spirits.

Each feature winner every night in both the 410 c.i. Winged Sprint Car division and IMCA Modified will receive a customized liquor bottle along with their unique trophy in Premium Coach Group Victory Lane.

“Tony Toste has been both a great friend and supporter for a long time. In fact, when it comes to the Keyser Manufacturing Wild West Shootout, Toste Construction has been a loyal sponsor since 2009,” event co-promoter, Chris Kearns said. “I knew sponsoring the liquor bottles would be right up Tony's alley. When I presented the idea to him, he was all about it. I greatly appreciate his support, and I know the racers do as well.”

Based in Grover Beach, California, Toste Construction is the central coast’s leading asphalt maintenance company. The company was founded in 1990 and provides excellent quality and service to both residential and commercial customers. For more information on everything the company can do for you, please visit www.TosteConstruction.com.

Advanced reserved seating tickets for the inaugural Schaeffer’s Oil Wild Wing Shootout presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts at FK Rod Ends Arizona Speedway are now available for online purchase. The three-day reserve seat packages are selling quickly and additional reserve seating is being added.

Reserved tickets for all three days is available at a discounted price of $95.

To order your tickets as well as to find all ticket pricing details, please visit www.wildwingshootout.com/buy-tickets/.

Winged Sprint Car aces Tony Stewart, Donny Schatz, Rico Abreu, Lance Dewease, Cory Eliason, Tim Kaeding, Dominic Scelzi, Aaron Reutzel, D.J. Netto, C.J. Leary, Colby Copeland, and Giovanni Scelzi are among the list of drivers who have already voiced an intent to compete in the three-race swing.

The brand-new event will find 410 c.i. Winged Sprint Cars competing for a $7,000 top prize in the Friday, January 22 opener, while the programs on Saturday and Sunday, January 23 – 24 will each boast a $10,000 winner’s check. An Open Practice Session is slated for Thursday, January 21.

As the prospective Sprint Car field continues to grow, so does the likely list of IMCA Modified entries. California standouts Ethan Dotson, Troy Morris, and Cody Laney have already tossed their names into the hat. Each of the three programs spanning January 22 – 24 posts a $1,000 winner’s check for the IMCA Modified division.

For anyone unable to attend, all three nights of racing can be viewed live at FloRacing.com.

The Schaeffer’s Oil Wild Wing Shootout presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts is additionally made possible by FK Rod Ends, Mesilla Valley Transportation, SportTruck RV, DirtDraft.com, FloRacing.com, Premium Coach Group, Earnhardt Auto Dealerships, Hoosier Race Tire, Speedway Motors, VP Racing Fuels, Toste Construction, and Beaver Stripes Custom Graphics.

Full event details can be found at www.WildWingShootout.com.

Additionally, please make sure to follow us on social media at:
Facebook: @WildWingShootout
Twitter: @WingShootout
Instagram: @WingShootout