Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If you're not afraid of what antifa, BLM, and the squad stand for, then you are a fool!!!

I do not believe in all what they stand for. My point is they have the courage to stand up for themselves even if going against the status quo. Most of the republicans do not have the courage to go against Trump for fears of retaliation.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

SS12, exactly which of President Trump's policies do you dislike? Please give specific examples and not generalizations.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm not nervous at all. What I can't believe is that you not up set with what Diaper Don tried with the electoral votes in certain states. Wanted the states to changes the electors with ones that favored him. Again all about him fudge the citizens that voted. None of you so called republicans didn't even bring this up. At least there were a few go republican(Lincoln Project) that wasn't AFRAID of the conman. Not like you afraid with your tail between your legs. If a democrat would of done this you would be going ape $hit You want to talk down on Antifa and BLM but they are willing to step up and fight. You want to make fun of the Squad but they are standing up to both parties. Are you scared of the squad too?

If you need a news source you might look up Don Trump Youtube channel. No lies there. LOL
    I like cspan .....I can hear them say it themselves ....and then form my own opinion.

And not have to have my boss tell me what or how to think or anything.......you should ask your peeps if that's allowed for you.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I do not believe in all what they stand for. My point is they have the courage to stand up for themselves even if going against the status quo. Most of the republicans do not have the courage to go against Trump for fears of retaliation.
    Stand up for themselves even if it goes against the status quo??isnt that what your president did that you hated?

Yer a confusing feller.

Quote Originally Posted by 50j View Post
    SS12, exactly which of President Trump's policies do you dislike? Please give specific examples and not generalizations.
    It doesn't matter what polices I dislike his presidency is over.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I like cspan .....I can hear them say it themselves ....and then form my own opinion.

And not have to have my boss tell me what or how to think or anything.......you should ask your peeps if that's allowed for you.
    Nobody tells me what to do or what I'm allowed to do. I can also form my own opinions.

So in your opinion it was alright For the conman to try and change the state elector votes in favor of Trump instead of what the citizen actually voted for?

It doesn't matter what polices I dislike his presidency is over.
    It isn't, and as vocal as you seem to be about him you should probably tell us exactly what it is you don't like. Otherwise it's just road noise.

instead of what the citizen actually voted for?

Even the dead ones, or the ones living in another state, or the ones that received multiples, or the ones someone else filled out, or the ones that poll workers filled out when they realized how far behind Sloppy Joe was?

So which citizen are you referring to?

Nobody tells me what to do or what I'm allowed to do. I can also form my own opinions.

So in your opinion it was alright For the conman to try and change the state elector votes in favor of Trump instead of what the citizen actually voted for?
    "Nobody tells me what to do"? " I can form my own opinions"?

Did they throw you out of the Union?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    instead of what the citizen actually voted for?

Even the dead ones, or the ones living in another state, or the ones that received multiples, or the ones someone else filled out, or the ones that poll workers filled out when they realized how far behind Sloppy Joe was?

So which citizen are you referring to?
    Give him a minute, his tenured bosses have the day off........he can't ask them what he should say.

------ You want to talk down on Antifa and BLM but they are willing to step up and fight. You want to make fun of the Squad but they are standing up to both parties.

I do not believe in all what they stand for. My point is they have the courage to stand up for themselves even if going against the status quo.

I get it! Another comparative would be the Michigan militia and Whitmer ---- in which we’ll be seeing more of the similar here in the USA in the next 4 years. They too “have the courage to stand up for themselves even if going against the status quo”.

I'm gonna' ask you again, ss. Which one do you like better, joe or the ho? The ho has a 50/50 chance of becoming potus so the question is pertinent!

Thanks in advance.

come on ss, don't be bashful and please answer the question.

Either one have your pick. Either one is better than what we have today.

That's what you've been saying for a while......I'm anxious to see all the improvements.

So you dont agree with the Constitution.......dont answer that until you consult the hamburger flippers union representative!

Hamburger flipper Union??? Come on man, you know he is in moms basement engineering some dank software as we speak.
    And gets paid six action figures a year to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hamburger flipper Union??? Come on man, you know he is in moms basement engineering some dank software as we speak.
    And gets paid six action figures a year to do it.
    Actually he flips buggers!!!! His ceiling is covered....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Actually he flips buggers!!!! His ceiling is covered....
    His?......dont you mean granny's?

Them basements tend to have low ceilings! lol