Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eldora

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

2-175k to win kings royals. July 14-15 and 16-17

Well I’ve changed my opinion on this....if they’re gonna do Wednesday/Thursday and Friday/Saturday shows to do double events I’m good with that. I thought they were going to have them on different weekends which I don’t think would be a good idea. Assuming they do the World like this I’m looking forward to it. Can you imagine if all the Covid-19 restrictions are lifted by then how rowdy it’s gonna be? Could be a week to remember.

Still a lot of questions. Roger said on Twitter that Friday/Saturday is the 37th with Wednesday/Thursday the 38th, because of ticketing. I have a hard time believing they are going to try to sell separate tickets for Wednesday/Thursday with camping involved.

Eagerly waiting for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Someone needs to get out the dead horse GIF and post it on here again. That poor horse has been beaten a lot on here over the years.

I dont know how to do it or id do it.

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-25-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

How much money do they think people have?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    How much money do they think people have?
    That's a good point. I laugh at all these early black friday deals and what not and I thought people were losing jobs again because states were closing and people were behind on rent, mortgages, bills etc.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I'm guessing there is going to be some announcement tommorow of another event in 2021.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    That's a good point. I laugh at all these early black friday deals and what not and I thought people were losing jobs again because states were closing and people were behind on rent, mortgages, bills etc.
    So let me get this straight, because some have lost their jobs, or have had to take different jobs, or cut hours, we all should stop shopping and having Black Friday deals? I absolutely did my shopping this morning. You do your best to just keep your head up and move on and live your life.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I applaud Eldora for this, wonder what they’ll do with the World 100. I hope not the same, I understand why they did it this way for the Kings Royal. I assume the same maybe for The World 100, but I hope not. I’ll end up buying tickets to this years and selling them. I can’t take off that much work. Already have a vacation in June.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So let me get this straight, because some have lost their jobs, or have had to take different jobs, or cut hours, we all should stop shopping and having Black Friday deals? I absolutely did my shopping this morning. You do your best to just keep your head up and move on and live your life.
    Isn't there more important stuff for people to spend their money on? Maybe save instead also. Just because it's not needed now, doesn't mean 3+ months from now it won't be needed. For some places where people live. It's a pretty $hitty situation right now and is going to be for the months to come.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Folks need to get out and support the businesses out there. They're closing up 1 by 1. Eventually you'll have 1 place to go eat, 1 place to shop. I know that's a overly aggressive observation but I hope you get the picture. Cover your face, wash your hands, live your life.
    8/13/16

Got a car number??? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Going to be two Dreams
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Going to be two Dreams
    There bio has said that for a couple months now

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Folks need to get out and support the businesses out there. They're closing up 1 by 1. Eventually you'll have 1 place to go eat, 1 place to shop. I know that's a overly aggressive observation but I hope you get the picture. Cover your face, wash your hands, live your life.
    Nah, you’re right. We will end up with Amazon and Wally World. Do what you can to be smart as you said and live. Dang right it’s hard on a lot of people, and filled with more uncertainty than usual, but we get one life. We haven’t worked a lot of overtime this year, but I’ve kept my job and wasn’t off except for one week when my wife had a COVID scare. Just hope we get lucky. Though my work is having more cases every week, it hits our jobsite, we are probably screwed. We are construction guys, cleanliness and following rules isn’t our strong suite. My wife has restrooms and that unlike us so that helps, but they aren’t any better.

Isn't there more important stuff for people to spend their money on? Maybe save instead also. Just because it's not needed now, doesn't mean 3+ months from now it won't be needed. For some places where people live. It's a pretty $hitty situation right now and is going to be for the months to come.
    There’s always better stuff to spend money on than gifts and some of the dumb crap we buy. But at the same time, can’t just stop everything. Gotta try and keep some normalcy especially when ya have kids. And try to help keep the economy going. I bought a nice used SAV(fancy smaller SUV), because I just said fuk it. Sold my truck, crazy world we are in, I just said to he!! with it, I’m doing it, going to live my life. Been wanting to for about 1 1/2 years and just pulled the trigger.

2 kings royals, GREAT, being Eldora it's going to be costly on motors and the tire bill is going to be up there also. That goes the same for every big show they plan on doubling up next year.

Count them

Kings Royal
    World 100
    Dream

I thing it's great for the fan that can't get tickets. I think it can make a team that is struggling cash wise make some hard decisions. It also may make a team close down. That's something we really do not need. As I said at the top, Eldora is a motor killer and she eats up a lot of tires. Few are going to walk away from these double shows showing a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    2 kings royals, GREAT, being Eldora it's going to be costly on motors and the tire bill is going to be up there also. That goes the same for every big show they plan on doubling up next year. Count themKings RoyalWorld 100DreamI thing it's great for the fan that can't get tickets. I think it can make a team that is struggling cash wise make some hard decisions. It also may make a team close down. That's something we really do not need. As I said at the top, Eldora is a motor killer and she eats up a lot of tires. Few are going to walk away from these double shows showing a profit.
    Few walk away from any shows making a profit. There aren't many cash struggling teams that go to eldora anyway. If anything maybe a team that doesn't usually go to eldora may show up for the 2nd event hoping they have an advantage.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels