Default happy thanks giving

in this day and time , its harder than ever to be thankful , how ever , i have decided on this day , to not watch any news channels or news in general for that matter , but instead enjoy the time with family and friends and be thankful for the blessings the lord has bestowed upon me , i hope everyone on here has a very happy thanks giving , god bless........

Thanks FF... I hope your family has a great holiday.

We will have a housefull today... I'm walking with a cane so I can beg out of doing any work. And my oldest son finally figured out how to carve the bird so I can sit back and enjoy the day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all 4M'ers.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Happy Turkey day.

Everyone have an enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving. Of all the disappointments we've all faced due to this God forsaken plague the worst for us personally to date is not being able to break bread and spend the holiday with our mother. Just too risky. Even with all the disappointments we certainly have a myriad of blessings to be grateful for. I know many of you guys can't have a conversation with some of your loved ones so doing a conference call with our mother isn't all that bad in comparison.

Be safe out there and lets look forward to the many good times to come when we can all get together again!

Happy thanksgiving to all and God bless!

Despite all that is going on in America, we're still the greatest nation in the world!

Special thanks to our military for keeping us safe today!

Thanks given...

Be well, stay safe, enjoy and God bless!

Great comments by all. Very thankful for the racing community that gave us a great year. Now let's pray the medical world will find a cure, hospital workers can be safe and we can get back to a normal lifestyle. And as Zero25 says, always thank the military. Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy thanksgiving to all!🦃

Yes indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to all who use and view this forum. Here's to a better 2021 ahead as far as seeing better things on the horizon in regards to the wu-flu, re-opening more of society, and much better days ahead for racing.

Even in tough and often unpleasant times, we are blessed when we think about it. My best days of this last summer were often spent at a race track with family and great friends. Looking forward to more of that next season.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Family still came to eat, laugh, and enjoy each other (although on my back porch mostly instead of inside). My daughter is jumping on her trampoline as I lay on my back porch watching the Cowboys. My wife still loves me for reasons I don’t know. We’re going to eat with my folks in about an hour with homemade biscuits. I got to sit next to dad at North Georgia one time this year last week and Chip won. All my bills are paid. I’ve still got a job I like to go to Monday. I get to watch the Dawgs play Saturday night (probably poorly, but I’ll take it). It’s wild in a year of craziness I’m probably the most content I’ve ever been.

Pandemics, politics, and a return to “normal” are out of my control. I’m just clinging tight to every good moment that comes along. Blessed beyond measure and super thankful for every single one of them.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Family is healthy and happy. Wife and I too. Thankful to live in the greatest country in the world. And thankful to be looked after by the greatest group of warriors and patriots the world have even known, our military forces.
    I hate time trials.

2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I am thankful that my family is healthful, and we can gather and have a bountiful Thanksgiving dinner. I am thankful that we can still gather together and enjoy motorsports in these trying times. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be thankful to all in this time of uncertainty