Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trumps gaining momentum!

1. Pa instructed not too certify the votes.

2. Nv allowing 15 witnesses to show voting fraud and irregularities.

3. Supreme Court overthrowing Homo Cuomo's attempt to overthrow religious freedom!

A Johnny Cash song comes to mind........I hear that train a comin......!!!

President Trump is fighting a losing battle for as overturning the election, but he is gonna prove that there were a lot crooked chit going on with the election process in many places !

I think we're gonna have to change our election day or inauguration day. Two and a half months is just not enough time to gather sufficient evidence to present an effective case to the courts!

But then again, if the Democrats didnt resort to such widespread cheating, we wouldnt be in this position!

Newsmax had a professional bookie on tv the other night. He said the Las Vegas odds are 20-1 that Trump would be the next president. Biden was at 30-1!

Interesting!

Santa Claus, pink unicorns, and Rosie drops to 115 lbs.,,,,,,,
    I hate time trials.

I thought she moved to another country.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dang I wish bbq.
    I hate time trials.

She said she was ..... Is she a liar like the rest of them too?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Newsmax had a professional bookie on tv the other night. He said the Las Vegas odds are 20-1 that Trump would be the next president. Biden was at 30-1!

Interesting!
    You mean Newsmax that said.

Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy admitted that Newsmax has been promoting Trump's bogus voter fraud claims without even investigating them. Ruddy indicated that he didn't necessarily believe all of Trump's claims of widespread voter fraud. But the Newsmax CEO acknowledged that promoting them has been great for ratings.

Now you are depending on bookie for Trump to win. Even Trump knows it over that why he pardon Michael Flynn.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy admitted that Newsmax has been promoting Trump's bogus voter fraud claims without even investigating them. Ruddy indicated that he didn't necessarily believe all of Trump's claims of widespread voter fraud. But the Newsmax CEO acknowledged that promoting them has been great for ratings.

Now you are depending on bookie for Trump to win. Even Trump knows it over that why he pardon Michael Flynn.
    Do you work for the agricultural union?

You spread more BS than John Deere ever thought of!

I can't compete against Newsmax Newsmax just seen how gullible Trump's base was and a opportunity to make a lot of money off of them. Capitalism at is best, supply and demand. Newsmax supplied you BS and you demanded more. Thanks to Fox news you to not have to tell the truth, you can lie.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Don't you ever come to my house and call this a bogus voter fraud. I won't take that lying BS to my face!!!

You are not right in the head!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I can't compete against Newsmax Newsmax just seen how gullible Trump's base was and a opportunity to make a lot of money off of them. Capitalism at is best, supply and demand. Newsmax supplied you BS and you demanded more. Thanks to Fox news you to not have to tell the truth, you can lie.
    How did you ever get to be such a gullible fool??? Someday when you get the truth served to you, you will be sorry for living such a foolish life...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    How did you ever get to be such a gullible fool??? Someday when you get the truth served to you, you will be sorry for living such a foolish life...
    That's ironic coming from the QAnon believer.

What's ironic is how loudly you guys screamed about free and fair elections and now you aren't so sure you got what you wanted.

So even when trump loses he wins, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    What's ironic is how loudly you guys screamed about free and fair elections and now you aren't so sure you got what you wanted.

So even when trump loses he wins, lmao.
    I got what I wanted.

Did you?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Don't you ever come to my house and call this a bogus voter fraud. I won't take that lying BS to my face!!!

You are not right in the head!!!
    Clayton this video is for you. A Trump supporter "trying" to commit voter fraud and got caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHyTZUox_h8

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    1. Pa instructed not too certify the votes.

2. Nv allowing 15 witnesses to show voting fraud and irregularities.

3. Supreme Court overthrowing Homo Cuomo's attempt to overthrow religious freedom!

A Johnny Cash song comes to mind........I hear that train a comin......!!!
    Well it didn't go well in PA.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-overturn-bide

Johnny Cash song Ring of Fire. I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
    Last edited by ss12; 11-27-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Considering the me too, I'm gonna gets mines,participation trophy posting you have done for the last four years I don't think anyone on this forum is surprised you are singing something about how you went down , down, down and it got higher and higher.

Not shocking at all........but nobody is judging.