Default When Does All The Free Stuff Start Rolling In?

This question goes out to klemmentine, mcarter, ss and a few other's who are more learned than I in reference to the commie agenda being put forth by joe & the ho and their merry minions.

When does all the free stuff start? Such as free college tuition (hell, I'll go to Stanford and get my Masters! LOLOL!), free healthcare for everyone including the illegal aliens and criminal aliens, student loan forgiveness, free housing, free food?

Will I get retroactive reimbursements for the tuition, books, activity fee's, party money? I worked my ass off to finance my own fughin' degree and if joe & the ho are gonna' give all that away free I want paid back for bustin' my ass to pay for my own? That sure would help out with our anemic and slow growing retirement fund!

If me and the wife get a divorce of financial convenience but stay living together how much will she get in the way of aid to dependent children. Will the federal refund be 6 or 7 times in the form of earned income credits of what she paid in as opposed to us paying in every year like we do now?

I already know we can all band together to have some fun and burn a Wendy's or two with no negative legal repercussions. Bad example 'cause I actually like Wendy's burgers!

Come on boys, I really need your information, advise and expertise 'cause I wanna' get on the gravy train before all the gravy has been sucked up by giving amnesty, citizenship and free cash just for breaking our laws to 25 million illegal/criminal aliens.

As soon as they take the 2 remaining senate seats in Georgia. Then it's "katie bar the door" as my mom used to say.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    As soon as they take the 2 remaining senate seats in Georgia. Then it's "katie bar the door" as my mom used to say.
    Just one question......where is your governor? He's been wayyyyy to silent. Its been reported he has received kickbacks from Dominion!

January 20th around 1 pm eastern

Don't know, don't live in Ga. anymore. Moved from there in June 2019. I just know if Abrams runs against him next time, he's toast. Maybe that's why he his kind of distancing himself from Trump.