Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

30% of Democrats Believe The Election Was Stolen From Trump

Enough with the EC slamming already. What do you want next? Send all conservatives to prison camps???

Besides there are actually more people that voted for Trump by the popular vote. Countless fake votes and vote switching does not change the real truth.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Abolishing the EC is an important step to making the country more democratic and joins previous important steps such as the 17th Amendment in 1913, the 19th Amendment in 1920, and the Voting Rights Act in 1965.
    Abolishing McNuggets makes about as much sense....even if Chicfila's is much better!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Abolishing McNuggets makes about as much sense....even if Chicfila's is much better!
    McNuggets are processed pieces of the chicken that nobody else wants to eat.....they are all thrown in a big vat with lots of filler and artificial ingredients and then processed and molded into the shape seen by the public.

I know, pretty ironic ain't it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Abolishing the EC is an important step to making the country more democratic and joins previous important steps such as the 17th Amendment in 1913, the 19th Amendment in 1920, and the Voting Rights Act in 1965.
    No gamer, abolishing the Electoral College is a step towards eliminating voter representation of a huge portion of the country and eliminating any chance of a fair and representative election. Bravo, you've learned your Marxist/democrat talking points well..........for a chubby gamer boy! LOL!

The EC was/is a brilliant concept that is the last line of defense from the urban inbreds.

I have this image of our resident gamer taking short breaks from gaming to watch and cheer on the criminal activity in the numerous urban hellholes across the country over the summer! Whadaya' say gamer?! Did the criminals make your heart go pitter pat? LOL!

Your pre-BLM/antifoofoo indoctrination was successful

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    No gamer, abolishing the Electoral College is a step towards eliminating voter representation of a huge portion of the country and eliminating any chance of a fair and representative election. Bravo, you've learned your Marxist/democrat talking points well..........for a chubby gamer boy! LOL!

The EC was/is a brilliant concept that is the last line of defense from the urban inbreds.

I have this image of our resident gamer taking short breaks from gaming to watch and cheer on the criminal activity in the numerous urban hellholes across the country over the summer! Whadaya' say gamer?! Did the criminals make your heart go pitter pat? LOL!

Your pre-BLM/antifoofoo indoctrination was successful
    One person, one vote. Why should someone's vote matter more just because they choose to live in a rural area? The reason why the EC was created was to protect the less populous slave states. The Founding Fathers weren't even happy with the EC and it was a late compromise that they settled on because they were tired of arguing over it.

You guys trying to insult me by calling me a gamer is amusing, because I don't find it insulting. I bet I was making more money by 30 than any of you were.

Illgotten money???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You guys trying to insult me by calling me a gamer is amusing, because I don't find it insulting. I bet I was making more money by 30 than any of you were.
    Dominion makes games too?

One person, one vote. Why should someone's vote matter more just because they choose to live in a rural area? The reason why the EC was created was to protect the less populous slave states. The Founding Fathers weren't even happy with the EC and it was a late compromise that they settled on because they were tired of arguing over it.
    Yeah, that's not true.

You might even win that bet......wanna make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yeah, that's not true.
    Which part?

Pick one......I see you conveniently skipped over that whole call out on the money at 30 wager.

Not real surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Pick one......I see you conveniently skipped over that whole call out on the money at 30 wager.

Not real surprised
    I wouldn't make a wager with you that the sun will rise the next day because you would just find a way to weasel out of it.

The fact that you have no problem with a few states deciding elections(mostly blue states) just shows how the indoctrination of the education system has fully turned these gullible little millennials into leftists. Don't know about anybody else, but I don't want California and New York deciding elections.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    The fact that you have no problem with a few states deciding elections(mostly blue states) just shows how the indoctrination of the education system has fully turned these gullible little millennials into leftists. Don't know about anybody else, but I don't want California and New York deciding elections.
    We already have a few states deciding elections. Every election comes down to a handful of battleground states. At least getting ride of the Electoral College will make the process more democratic. People vote, not states or land. It's government by the people, not by the states.

We already have a few states deciding elections. Every election comes down to a handful of battleground states. At least getting ride of the Electoral College will make the process more democratic. People vote, not states or land. It's government by the people, not by the states.
    NO.....we have a few crooked cities trying to determine elections!

Thats why we need the Electoral College!

I wouldn't make a wager with you that the sun will rise the next day because you would just find a way to weasel out of it.
    But I'm not going to lose the bet anyway, so that argument is weak sauce.

Pony up on your claim homie or stfu about it......and btw, nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    NO.....we have a few crooked cities trying to determine elections!

Thats why we need the Electoral College!
    The fact you even need to explain that to him says a lot about the depth of the water in the well, if you know what I mean?

People vote but people who have something gained by generations of hard work vote differently than illegal immigrants, drug users, vandals, deviants and those who make bad financial decisions. All you have to do is look at the blue states to see why they shouldn't dictate policy.

Again, the fact it even needs to be explained.......

Well said 50