Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    If people weren't willing to buy at those prices, they wouldn't be sold at those prices. Instead, homeowners would be forced to take a loss on the house and the prices would be lower.
    Theres this thing called supply and demand and it's very important to the profit side and.....oh hell, never mind.
    Ps. just because they would sell them at a reduced rate doesn't necessarily mean they would take a loss on the house, dam yer dumb.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You pulled the GOD card on him ..............look out now!
    Thats the Ace up my sleeve!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Theres this thing called supply and demand and it's very important to the profit side and.....oh hell, never mind.
    Ps. just because they would sell them at a reduced rate doesn't necessarily mean they would take a loss on the house, dam yer dumb.....
    Supply and demand is what I have been talking about. The houses wouldn't sell for the prices that they do if there wasn't a demand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He never hired me once I became an adult!

We were business partners in 3 different businesses!

And now that he has passed away some 11 years ago, its solely up to me to carry on the tradition!

Since I started over 7 years ago, I believe he would be very proud for what I have accomplished.

Of course, all thanks goes to God and to him, as i practice his business acumen on a daily basis!
    Forgive mccarter and the girls......clearly projecting images of themselves and hoping it sticks to you.
    Kinda sounds like they wish they had your fathers wisdom and guidance placed upon them instead of whatever theirs did.

You win this one by a mile, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Supply and demand is what I have been talking about. The houses wouldn't sell for the prices that they do if there wasn't a demand.
    A guy with his moms garage still stuffed full of sanitizer and toilet paper is talking to someone about supply and demand???

Go buy a house built in the 70s that's just been vacated by its original owner and then get back to me with the percentage of increase over the buying price you paid before you could move in because of all the extra taxes,fees,upgrades and code revenue.

Or google it, or better yet....ask someone you know that did it.

Report back, We will all be waiting......spoiler alert( you won't be happy)

Thats the Ace up my sleeve!
    Your "TRUMP" card as it were

He never hired me once I became an adult!

We were business partners in 3 different businesses!

And now that he has passed away some 11 years ago, its solely up to me to carry on the tradition!

Since I started over 7 years ago, I believe he would be very proud for what I have accomplished.

Of course, all thanks goes to God and to him, as i practice his business acumen on a daily basis!
    You were already working for him when you became an adult.

You inherited his 3 businesses when he passed away.

You run 3 businesses and make no profit on any of them?

Do you have anymore bed time stories that you want to tell?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You were already working for him when you became an adult. WRONG

You inherited his 3 businesses when he passed away. NOPE

You run 3 businesses and make no profit on any of them? NOPE

Do you have anymore bed time stories that you want to tell?
    YEP....ones about stupid union workers!

The fact he's still yipping about and totally dismissing your deceased fathers legacy and what y'all built together says way more about him than it does you.

Doing a job with hard work and pride escapes him I guess.

YEP....ones about stupid union workers!
    What's wrong getting caught up in all of your lies? One post you said our business and now you are saying we have 3 businesses. You are one of the most stupid business owner I have ever seen. Remember one lie lead to another and you are proving it. Your bed time stories are getting bigger and bigger. Hey it's your story tell it how you want!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lies? You mean like saying you hope the president dies from covid and then claiming you didn't?

Or claiming you work for a company that turned a 2 billion dollar profit this year?

Like those?

There are even some celebrities getting the he!! out of California because of taxes and failing infrastructure.

Why is the infrastructure so bad??? Oh that's right, they can't fix the roads because it might upset the habitat of the northern spotted owl.....they may actually have to fly somewhere else, can't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    there are even some celebrities getting the he!! Out of california because of taxes and failing infrastructure.
    i thought they were leaviong when trump got elected

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Lies? You mean like saying you hope the president dies from covid and then claiming you didn't?

Or claiming you work for a company that turned a 2 billion dollar profit this year?

Like those?
    BBQ there you go again lying even more. I never denied what I said about the president and covid19. Did I ever change my post?
    But I also posted "That I didn't want to see anybody die. I hope Trump makes a full recovery".
    I guess that didn't fit your agenda so you left that out.

I'm not claiming that I work for a company that made 2 billion dollars profit in 2019. I was stating a fact.

Gee, leaving something out so it would fit an agenda.......hmmmmmmmmmm.....where have I seen that done before?

What's wrong getting caught up in all of your lies? One post you said our business and now you are saying we have 3 businesses. You are one of the most stupid business owner I have ever seen. Remember one lie lead to another and you are proving it. Your bed time stories are getting bigger and bigger. Hey it's your story tell it how you want!!
    Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit but being led around like a jackass on a rope, is!

BBQ there you go again lying even more. I never denied what I said about the president and covid19. Did I ever change my post?
    But I also posted "That I didn't want to see anybody die. I hope Trump makes a full recovery".
    I guess that didn't fit your agenda so you left that out.

I'm not claiming that I work for a company that made 2 billion dollars profit in 2019. I was stating a fact.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!