Thread: Longhorn or Xr1

Default Longhorn or Xr1

Been thinking about switching from a mastersbilt to a longhorn or xr1 after next year just wondering everyone’s opinion which is better for a crate 604 car.
    Thanks

I'm a rocket guy but i don't think you could go wrong either way. I would base my decision off how close you are to a dealer for repairs and what kind of support you can get in the area

What is your location? CVR race cars, in Lenoir City, Tennessee builds one of the best crate cars in the country. And his tech support is second to none. Check them out on Facebook.

had both, customer service for longhorn is non existent, Rocket will give you a 10 yr old setup. I'll look elsewhere for my next car...

tnt race cars are up to speed, with plenty of help from the house car program , but as with any car you'll have to get the whole package so you can be right up to speed, (have him do all your shocks, and even if it seems like a silly thing to do if he tells ya to do it, do it) then bring the car back down to them and go completely over it so that you see exactly where and how they are measuring it out and what to look for as far as setup
    best bang for the buck and they are up to speed, especially in the crates, you may even find a nice used one for a good price, they build a great car and they are up to speed