West Virginia Motor Speedway
Mineral Wells, West Virginia

August 6th & August 7th 2021
"World Race Of Champions"
Renegades Of Dirt Tour UMP Modifieds - $10,000 to win

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝘁 & 𝗨𝗠𝗣 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭!
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠, 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟 $10,000 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑜𝐷𝑇/𝑈𝑀𝑃 𝑀𝑜𝑑𝑠!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Mineral Wells, WV) – West Virginia Motor Speedway is happy to announce that it will welcome the traveling stars of the Renegades of Dirt Modified Tour to the “Speedplant” in 2021! The Renegades of Dirt recently announced its been purchased by All-American Motorsports Promotions, a group that looks to carry on its national name. The fledgling modified series was owned and operated by the new promoter at West Virginia Motor Speedway, Cody Watson.
The Renegades of Dirt announced yesterday their plans for a near twenty night tour that will run throughout the East with more info coming soon. Part of that tour includes one of its biggest events the newly announced “World Race of Champions” at WV Motor Speedway on August 6th & 7th.
The “World Race of Champions” will boast a pair of incredible open wheel divisions in the 410 Sprint Cars and UMP Modifieds. Each division will be running for massive payouts. The modified portion will witness a pair of paid heat races on Friday night to line-up Saturdays “Qualifier Heats” prior to moving into the “Main Event” paying $10,000 to the winner. The 410 Sprints battle for $5,000 on Friday night and a highly rewarding $20,000 payout on Saturday.
With Watson at the helm of WVMS and the Renegade of Dirt Modified Tour in town an anticipated who's who of modified names are expected. Early entry forms will be available soon for the modified major with entry set at just $100 for the pair of days. For teams and fans alike, tickets are on sale now with savings in advance at; CLICK HERE TO SAVE.
West Virginia Motor Speedway creates an exceptional place to showcase race teams in front of a capacity hillside crowd and the Worlds Fastest Dirt Track will reward and test modified teams like none other. Drivers will wage war at record high speeds over the grueling weekend campaign. While a tall task, WVMS credits drivers who participate with a proverbial seasoned and well challenged badge of honor.
“Teams will get a lot of 'Mega 100' vibe to this event” stated Watson. “Pyro, pagentry, the works. I'm really looking forward to it. I have no doubt it will feel like welcoming family to my home” stated Watson. “I know we've done it big and paid a lot of money over the last decade for the division but it still feels like it reaches the next level at $10,000. There's a feeling in the air when there's five figures on the line in the mod division. Plus, it should make for an awesome weekend when paired with $25K to win Sprint Cars. As a fan, it gets me really anxious to see the speeds and action for that kind of money” concluded.
UMP Modified teams two heat race format on Friday will include drivers qualifying then placed heads up accordingly for round one. Round two of heat races will invert the top four heat race finishing results from round one. (i.e. if you win heat round one, you start fourth in heat round two). Points will be awarded for both heats respectively to align Saturdays “Qualifier” heats. More information including complete purses, schedule and format will be announced soon and can be found on the event page of the new website at www.WVMotorSpeedway.com. You can also get up to date information on the tracks social media accounts.
Since being crafted marvelously in 1984 the West Virginia Motor Speedway has played host to some of the sports biggest events and brightest stars. Boasting one of the most beautiful settings and seats in dirt track racing while nestled attractively into the wild and wonderful mountains of small town Mineral Wells, West Virginia the 5/8 mile terraced hillside sits conveniently adjacent popular Interstate 77 for effortless access. Home to the 'Worlds Fastest Dirt Track' ™, WVMS, will blow you away with its incredible racing action and thrill seeking speed.
The West Virginia Motor Speedway, a 5/8 mile clay oval is located in Mineral Wells, WV take exit 170 off I-77, just south of Parkersburg, WV. For more information on 'The Motorsports Capital of Cool' view them on the web at www.WVMotorSpeedway.com. You can also email track offices at visitwvms@gmail.com or call # 304-771-5051. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/visitwvms.
– End of Release –