Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Flyboy, hate was the wrong word to use. None of these drivers have a direct link to my daily life. When I show up at a lucas or WoO show I could care less who wins as long as I see a good race.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Flyboy, hate was the wrong word to use. None of these drivers have a direct link to my daily life. When I show up at a lucas or WoO show I could care less who wins as long as I see a good race.
    That’s exactly how I feel. Good racing is what I want.

I used to have stronger opinions, good and bad, of drivers. As my favorites started hanging up their helmets, I changed my mindset. I still have drivers I tend to root for, but those opinions are not quite as strong, good and bad. When I go to a race, it is rare I want to see a specific driver win or lose. I just want to see a good race. With all that said, I do tend to pull for the underdogs and rather not see the dominant teams win (but I'm not upset when they do win).

His attitude. Yea your josh richards, get over yourself. Does he even work at the shop in the off season ?
    What I can't understand is why does Brandon Shepard work at the rocket shop in the off season? Or during the season. He lives in Illinois and the shop is in West Virginia. That to me is wasted time away from his family and he doesn't have to do it. He would win races either way...

I hate every driver but Bloom bloom and EPJ!

There, I said it and now i feel better!

Drivers I don't care for in no particular order

Michael Page
    G.R. Smith
    Don O'Neal
    Parker Martin
    Tyler Erb

There are plenty of unlikeable characters.........
    Erbo
    Clanton
    Madden
    etc

Not a fan of any driver who isnt heavily involved in his racing program. DLM Racing isn't a place for suitcase drivers
    I think the sport of Dirt late model racing is a worse place when the blue 1 wins half the races and the dominates the WoO championship........

Drivers I don’t care for

Moyer Jr
    Pierce
    Bronson
    John Ownbey
    Donald McIntosh....I have no clue why really, just aggravates me.

Other than Richards. T-Mac and Davenport who are some other Drivers that dont work on their own cars? I was shocked to find out that Davenport didnt work on his cars.

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    Other than Richards. T-Mac and Davenport who are some other Drivers that dont work on their own cars? I was shocked to find out that Davenport didnt work on his cars.
    JD works at pep boys puttin tars on cars when he aint runnin them there fummy tars on his racecar. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    JD works at pep boys puttin tars on cars when he aint runnin them there fummy tars on his racecar. Does that count?
    Doesn't his dad own a used car lot. Figured he worked there.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I almost forgot, boogity, boogity I'd want to choke him every time he said it.
    What I wouldn't give to have a truck with a megaphone drive back and forth by your house at 3:00 in the morning playing that BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!!!

NICE!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    Some crew chiefs dont want drivers working on cars. They want them to attend to fans when they want autographs and merchandise. I have personally seen jd work on his car at times whether it be hands on on the car or in the hauler.

Angie Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Barchetta6 View Post
    Angie Pierce.
    I have never heard of this driver. What tracks does she race at? She drive Late Model...Modified?

Quote Originally Posted by Barchetta6 View Post
    Angie Pierce.
    She cut you off in the parking lot at the liquor store?

i dont like the word hate and do my best not to feel that way towards any one , the only one i have had contact with that i did not care for is moyer jr. or jr. jr. or what ever you call billy,s son , i tried to talk to him about a VC chassis one time and he informed me that if I was not interested in buying an over priced rolling chasses from him , he did not have time to waste on me , that did it for me , always liked his dad , he was always very nice to me ,

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i dont like the word hate and do my best not to feel that way towards any one , the only one i have had contact with that i did not care for is moyer jr. or jr. jr. or what ever you call billy,s son , i tried to talk to him about a VC chassis one time and he informed me that if I was not interested in buying an over priced rolling chasses from him , he did not have time to waste on me , that did it for me , always liked his dad , he was always very nice to me ,

I thought it was cherry picker jr jr?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    And look how them turned out, dodged one there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I have never heard of this driver. What tracks does she race at? She drive Late Model...Modified?
    She drives social media

crazy

with baited fingertips

and

she'll slam the 'G' right off your GPU if you get too close
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN