Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Question Does anyone feel sorry for Joe Biden with his injury ?

    The poor sap twisted his ankle Saturday. He claimed he was playing with his dog Major when it occurred. Some though are speculating that he was taking one of the late night naked swims that the Secret Service agents dreaded to be at when he was V. P. ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Look, as much as I really hate to say it but if we really are going to have to endure this senile goof as the next commander in chief, I hope he does actually last four years. I know the odds are against it but I really don't want to see the keys being handed over to Mattress Back Harris. She scares me.

    Joe ran a campaign from the basement, he can govern from the basement as far as I'm concerned. Less is more Joe, don't try too hard, delegate a whole lot (except to her). Usually the Hollywood types and the politicians age better than most of us working stiffs because they are the pampered and protected classes.

    Joe has "Doctor Jill" to be his protector. A school teacher with some alphabet soup degree who is basically a doctor of kickball but, I hope she protects him well. I'm afraid it won't be too long before his diminishing spectrum of ableness catches up with him and many of us will chime - we told you so. The more I think of that, I reluctantly don't want to see that happen.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    You'd never see this happening to Trump! Mostly because Trump doesn't have a dog and would never play with it even if he did have a dog.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You'd never see this happening to Trump! Mostly because Trump doesn't have a dog and would never play with it even if he did have a dog.
    Because unlike Creepy Joe, he is smarter than any dog ! ! ! ! ! ! !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You'd never see this happening to Trump! Mostly because Trump doesn't have a dog and would never play with it even if he did have a dog.
    Major is just a code name for Commie-la!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Major is just a code name for Commie-la!
    Yes INDEEDY !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    798

    Default

    No. Biden’s knows actions have consequences at least. If this happened to Trump he’d be accusing everyone within ear shot of tripping him.
    Some aren’t happy unless they’re mad.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,197

    Default

    I'm with Morgs on this one. Under normal circumstances I'd be hoping joey would need to be kept in an induced coma for a month while the swelling in his brain subsided and then have to wear a diaper for the rest of his life because he'd lost all motor functions from the blow to the head he received from taking a header chasing his mutt. But, given that we would end up with the ho I am reluctant to wish that on ol' joey. We need for the ho to keep giving head to the mayor of San Francisco or whoever is willing to keep her mouth and mind occupied.

    Even joey wanted to enact violence on DJT by taking him out behind the barn and kicking his ass, or some such gibberish. I firmly believe it would be the other way around!!

    Harsh you say? Nope, we all listened and watched as a$$holes from entertainment and academia, et al, wished death and disfiguration in the most vile and hatred filled diatribes aimed towards DJT, his wife and children, even towards DJT's 10-11 year old son.

    Those a$$holes started this and now it's their guy that we all can fantasize having his head cut off in a guillotine, right gamer boy?!! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-01-2020 at 06:41 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    CIRF, you can fantasize about whatever you like. I don't kink shame.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    13,310

    Default

    Can't kink what you don't have......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Unhappy

    I think you mean; if this happened to President Trump the media would be reporting on it 24/7 with the thought of what a stupid idiotic, stupid, moronic, and clumsy thing had occurred. If the truth be known he was perhaps drunk out of his head ! I've read where the Biden clan has more alcoholics, druggies and corruptness than even the Kennedys.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think you mean; if this happened to President Trump the media would be reporting on it 24/7 with the thought of what a stupid idiotic, stupid, moronic, and clumsy thing had occurred. If the truth be known he was perhaps drunk out of his head ! I've read where the Biden clan has more alcoholics, druggies and corruptness than even the Kennedys.
    I bet Sloppy Joes pharmaceutical user list is as long as Commiela's bed partners!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I bet Sloppy Joes pharmaceutical user list is as long as Commiela's bed partners!
    Somebody made the comment that if she had as many sticking out of her as she has had different ones stuck in her that she would be mistaken for a porcupine ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    CIRF, you can fantasize about whatever you like. I don't kink shame.
    Hey gamerboy with the man-bun, what's the translation of that small bit of gamer gibberish.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hey gamerboy with the man-bun, what's the translation of that small bit of gamer gibberish.
    Kink shaming is gamer gibberish? rofl

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    CIRF, you can fantasize about whatever you like. I don't kink shame.
    He tried to kick himself in his own butt and missed!!!!

    Commies can have pets too BTW!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-03-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Commies can have pets too BTW!!!!

    She named hers Willie B, didnt she?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.