Question Does anyone feel sorry for Joe Biden with his injury ?

The poor sap twisted his ankle Saturday. He claimed he was playing with his dog Major when it occurred. Some though are speculating that he was taking one of the late night naked swims that the Secret Service agents dreaded to be at when he was V. P. ?

Look, as much as I really hate to say it but if we really are going to have to endure this senile goof as the next commander in chief, I hope he does actually last four years. I know the odds are against it but I really don't want to see the keys being handed over to Mattress Back Harris. She scares me.

Joe ran a campaign from the basement, he can govern from the basement as far as I'm concerned. Less is more Joe, don't try too hard, delegate a whole lot (except to her). Usually the Hollywood types and the politicians age better than most of us working stiffs because they are the pampered and protected classes.

Joe has "Doctor Jill" to be his protector. A school teacher with some alphabet soup degree who is basically a doctor of kickball but, I hope she protects him well. I'm afraid it won't be too long before his diminishing spectrum of ableness catches up with him and many of us will chime - we told you so. The more I think of that, I reluctantly don't want to see that happen.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

You'd never see this happening to Trump! Mostly because Trump doesn't have a dog and would never play with it even if he did have a dog.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You'd never see this happening to Trump! Mostly because Trump doesn't have a dog and would never play with it even if he did have a dog.
    Because unlike Creepy Joe, he is smarter than any dog ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Major is just a code name for Commie-la!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Major is just a code name for Commie-la!
    Yes INDEEDY !

No. Biden’s knows actions have consequences at least. If this happened to Trump he’d be accusing everyone within ear shot of tripping him.
    I hate time trials.

I'm with Morgs on this one. Under normal circumstances I'd be hoping joey would need to be kept in an induced coma for a month while the swelling in his brain subsided and then have to wear a diaper for the rest of his life because he'd lost all motor functions from the blow to the head he received from taking a header chasing his mutt. But, given that we would end up with the ho I am reluctant to wish that on ol' joey. We need for the ho to keep giving head to the mayor of San Francisco or whoever is willing to keep her mouth and mind occupied.

Even joey wanted to enact violence on DJT by taking him out behind the barn and kicking his ass, or some such gibberish. I firmly believe it would be the other way around!!

Harsh you say? Nope, we all listened and watched as a$$holes from entertainment and academia, et al, wished death and disfiguration in the most vile and hatred filled diatribes aimed towards DJT, his wife and children, even towards DJT's 10-11 year old son.

Those a$$holes started this and now it's their guy that we all can fantasize having his head cut off in a guillotine, right gamer boy?!! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-01-2020 at 05:41 PM.

CIRF, you can fantasize about whatever you like. I don't kink shame.

Can't kink what you don't have......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Unhappy

I think you mean; if this happened to President Trump the media would be reporting on it 24/7 with the thought of what a stupid idiotic, stupid, moronic, and clumsy thing had occurred. If the truth be known he was perhaps drunk out of his head ! I've read where the Biden clan has more alcoholics, druggies and corruptness than even the Kennedys.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think you mean; if this happened to President Trump the media would be reporting on it 24/7 with the thought of what a stupid idiotic, stupid, moronic, and clumsy thing had occurred. If the truth be known he was perhaps drunk out of his head ! I've read where the Biden clan has more alcoholics, druggies and corruptness than even the Kennedys.
    I bet Sloppy Joes pharmaceutical user list is as long as Commiela's bed partners!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I bet Sloppy Joes pharmaceutical user list is as long as Commiela's bed partners!
    Somebody made the comment that if she had as many sticking out of her as she has had different ones stuck in her that she would be mistaken for a porcupine ?

Hey gamerboy with the man-bun, what's the translation of that small bit of gamer gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hey gamerboy with the man-bun, what's the translation of that small bit of gamer gibberish.
    Kink shaming is gamer gibberish? rofl

He tried to kick himself in his own butt and missed!!!!

Commies can have pets too BTW!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-03-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Commies can have pets too BTW!!!!

She named hers Willie B, didnt she?