FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jeremy Shields (shields@msrmafia.com)
December 1, 2020

Last-Lap Pass Nets Morgan Bagley $2,000 at Boothill

LONGVIEW, Tex. (12/01/20) – Morgan Bagley parked his P&W Sales No. 14m GottaRace.com / Day Motor Sports/ Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model in Boothill Speedway Victory Lane for the second time this season Friday night.

Bagley’s most recent triumph at the 1/4-mile oval came during the track’s inaugural “Cold Turkey 40.” After mounting a convincing charge from the tail of the field to take the lead on the final circuit, Morgan earned $2,000 check for his victory.

“When you start at the back, there is only one direction to go,” Bagley said. “Hats off to my team for their hard work to put this car back together after an incident in the heat race. It wasn’t easy, but we were able to get it done tonight. I want to thank my car owners, Wayman and Kay Lynn McMillan for their great support. I also want to thank all of our family, friends, and sponsors for their great support as well.”

Morgan Bagley invaded Boothill Speedway in Greenwood, La. on Friday afternoon to pilot his GottaRace.com No. 14m Late Model in the “Cold Turkey 40.” In a field of 37 Crate Late Models, Bagley made contact with an infield tire in his heat race that saw him retire early from the 8-lapper.

Passing four cars in his B-Main to grab the fourth and final transfer spot, Morgan locked into the 24th-starting position for the main event. Advancing from the tail of the field, Bagley snuck past race-leader Rob Litton on the final corner of the last lap to capture his second win of the season and a $2,000 prize. Litton, Jon Mitchell, B.J. Robinson, and Jamie Buford completed the Top-5 finishers in the 40-lap affair.

On Saturday evening at Lonestar Speedway in Kilgore, Tex. for the Turkey Nationals, Bagley charged from the back of his heat race to challenge for a transfer spot but was collected in a tangle that saw him pull off early. The damage he suffered in his heat forced him to retire for the remainder of the evening.

Full results from these events, please visit www.BoothillDirt.com and www.LonestarSpeedway.com.

Morgan Bagley would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include P&W Sales (Oil Field Manufacturers Rep.), P&W Iron Works, GottaRace.com, Day Motor Sports, Bert Transmission, Frankland Rear-End, Arizona Sports Shirts, Racing Optics, Sunoco Race Fuels, Barnes Systems, MSD, STP, Wiles Racing, Integra Racing Shocks, Midwest Sheet Metal, FK Rod Ends, JE Pistons, J&J Motorsports, Hypercoils, Outerwears Performance Products, Wilwood, JCT Auto Sales, K&N Filters, Joe’s Racing Products, Armor All, COMP Cams, XS Power, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Wrisco Aluminum, TWM Racing Products, Quickcar Racing Products, Performance Race Engineering, Keyser Manufacturing, Midwest Sheet Metal, Performance Race Engineering, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Morgan Bagley and McMillan Motorsports, please visit the official team website at www.MorganBagley.com .