Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default DOJ hasn't uncovered widespread fraud

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-...ry?id=74486937

Watch out Bill, Trumps coming after you now. Oh he can't you know all of his secrets.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Abc conveniently left off that they have only investigated 2 cases!

Ever hear of Google checking your sources?.....never mind!

Again....doesn't have to be widespread.

Has to be just enough, and it was.

Why so nervous man?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm not nervous about the election at all. I just think is funny how you gullible fools are following for the conman. It funny listen to all of fools excuses why Trump lost. He set you up and you all are falling for it. Please donate some more money to his 2024 campaign fund. His campaign fund to stop all of this voter fraud. Donate to his campaign fund and get a pardon. Why concede when he has gullible fools sending him money(170 million)? He is going to play you as long as he can. This is what conman's do all of the time. He didn't know how easy it was to pick your pockets. If you can do it and get away with it why not. It's the easiest money he has ever made.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Abc conveniently left off that they have only investigated 2 cases!

Ever hear of Google checking your sources?.....never mind!

AP interviewed Barr and ABC reported what was learned from the AP interview. So what 2 cases did the DOJ investigate? Remember DOJ did the investigation not ABC news. Since you searched google please give us your reliable sources. Giuliani can probably help you out. The same Giuliani that for some reason is asking the conman for a pardon.

Here is the AP report on the Barr no voter fraud.
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...82217cf9b99e4e

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    AP interviewed Barr and ABC reported what was learned from the AP interview. So what 2 cases did the DOJ investigate? Remember DOJ did the investigation not ABC news. Since you searched google please give us your reliable sources. Giuliani can probably help you out. The same Giuliani that for some reason is asking the conman for a pardon.

Here is the AP report on the Barr no voter fraud.
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...82217cf9b99e4e
    If you take one liberal websites hearsay.........never mind!

I forgot your posts are under the scrutiny of the hamburger flippers union!

Hearsay this is coming from the conman appointee for the attorney general. I guess what Barr said about the Russian investigation is also "hearsay". You can't have both ways.

I received a PM from someone who indicated your so called business isn't doing so hot. Heard you have been losing contracts right and left.. What happen? I'll keep to flipping hamburgers.

A member of the comedy central union..........you aint!

Your PM come from Bubba Wallace....fake noose?

Grown men pming each other to gossip about another grown man they don't like.........lol

And then posting it on a racing site no less.

Candyass sh!t right there super sloth....but not really unexpected, you go girl.

A member of the comedy central union..........you aint!

Your PM come from Bubba Wallace....fake noose?
    So how many contracts have you lost?
    Last edited by ss12; 12-02-2020 at 08:55 PM.

So how many contracts have you lost?
    The same as my favorite dirt racer..........ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Matter of fact......im up 40% from last year!

You musta got that scoop from Circle jerk News Network!

Zero look in the mirror your nose is getting bigger and so are your lies. Zero is the profit you are going to make this year!! Zero25 - I have made Zero profit for the last 25 years =zero25.

We can't all be Union floor slaves.....some of us take our own risks and reap our own rewards......and aren't ordered around by tenured incompetency.

It's pretty cool if you can hack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    We can't all be Union floor slaves.....some of us take our own risks and reap our own rewards......and aren't ordered around by tenured incompetency.

It's pretty cool if you can hack it.
    Please inform union retards, the idea of a privately held business is to show ZERO profit at the end of the year.....or give back Uncle Sam 35% of it!

No thanks, I was taught differently!

Please inform union retards, the idea of a privately held business is to show ZERO profit at the end of the year.....or give back Uncle Sam 35% of it!

No thanks, I was taught differently!

That great your dad and you run a business and at the end of the year he makes no profit. Must be a great business. The company that I work for pays me very well and in 2019 they profited 2 billion dollars. Your so called non profit business might not of paid any income taxes but you did pay federal income taxes.

That great your dad and you run a business and at the end of the year he makes no profit. Must be a great business. The company that I work for pays me very well and in 2019 they profited 2 billion dollars. Your so called non profit business might not of paid any income taxes but you did pay federal income taxes.
    My dads been dead for 11 years now, dumba**!

You union idiots are a piece of work.......NEVER have i said we didnt make a profit, we dont show a profit on our tax returns!

Go back to flippin burgers at the Prius plant, adults are talking now!

Profited 2 billion dollars, lol.........

I'm sorry I didn't know your dad has passed way. In one of your previous post you said "we" hardly paid 1% on taxes on our business. If you never show a profit on your tax returns are you really making a profit? On your right offs you have to have receipts for them.

Have a great day at the egg farm scooping chicken chit off the floor. You really need to get some sort of skill so you can get a union job. It's a whole lot better than scooping chit all day. Remember you you can't make chicken salad from chicken chit. kind of like I'm a great businessman but I can't make a profit.

Rank and file Union member making fun of someone doing work that's unpleasant but necessary to make the business run.......lol.

I'm sorry

Fixed it for ya