Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

[QUOTE=ss12;2369578]I'm sorry I have a nose ring that my union leads me around by. I'm sorry I'm not smart enough to run my own business. I'm sorry I don't have the balls to decide my own future.I'm sorry i dont understand how S Corporations report their income!

Fixed it for ya!

[QUOTE=ZERO25;2369714]
    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm sorry I have a nose ring that my union leads me around by. I'm sorry I'm not smart enough to run my own business. I'm sorry I don't have the balls to decide my own future.I'm sorry i dont understand how S Corporations report their income!

Fixed it for ya!
    Now if you could just fix the source!!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

[QUOTE=Buford.Justice;2369720]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

Now if you could just fix the source!!!! hehe
    I think his mama needs to be busted in the mouth from Sheriff Buford T. Justice!

There's no way he came from his daddy's loins!

[QUOTE=ZERO25;2369714]
    I'm sorry I have a nose ring that my union leads me around by. I'm sorry I'm not smart enough to run my own business. I'm sorry I don't have the balls to decide my own future.I'm sorry i dont understand how S Corporations report their income!

Fixed it for ya!
    Coming from gullible fool that his daddy had to do everything for him. If it wasn't for his daddy he would not have a business. Claims to be a good businessman but hasn't turned a profit in 20 years. If it wasn't for his daddy he would be flipping hamburgers for a living. He has a business for scooping chicken chit on egg farms and thinks he's a big businessman. Every contract you have these people are your boss. They dictate your future if business survive or not. I did it all on my own and daddy didn't help me. Something you can't say!! Zero profits for 25 year = ZERO25

As far as my career I made some great choices. If I compare myself to the business of your caliper
    in my community when I started I did the right thing. The majority of the small business such as yours are gone.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-06-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

[QUOTE=ss12;2369738]

Coming from gullible fool that his daddy had to do everything for him. If it wasn't for his daddy he would not have a business. Claims to be a good businessman but hasn't turned a profit in 20 years. If it wasn't for his daddy he would be flipping hamburgers for a living. He has a business for scooping chicken chit on egg farms and thinks he's a big businessman. Every contract you have these people are your boss. They dictate your future if business survive or not. I did it all on my own and daddy didn't help me. Something you can't say!! Zero profits for 25 year = ZERO25

As far as my career I made some great choices. If I compare myself to the business of your caliper
    in my community when I started I did the right thing. The majority of the small business such as yours are gone.
    And you seem so proud that all of your fellow Americans small businesses failed .........spoken like a true commie union controlled POS !!!!!

He be gettin his though.....like they all be tryin to do........and they wonder why?

Let him boast fellas, I can't speak for anybody else but whether it's shoveling chicken Sh!t, slinging BBQ or slapping paint on a wall.....doing it without having to pay someone to tell you what to do has a certain element of satisfaction to it.

If his proudest and loudest story is that he is underworked and overpaid because of working that union system then so be it.......speaks directly about him and certainly clears up any confusion there was pertaining to his political stance.

Can't wait to see all the improvements he's promised will happen circa joemala.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dirtmann just to let you know I supported these small business as much as I could. I always try to support our community businesses before going anywhere else. My good union jobs help me support these businesses in our community.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

My good Union job helps me support these businesses so I can go crow about them shutting down on a racing forum trying to justify my good Union job.

Yup...sounds about right.

BBQ you are just another jealous person. I don't have to justify my union job. If you don't like unions that your choice. I'm glad I was able to make a good living because of a union job. Don't be jealous of the choices I made. You had the same choices. Sounds like to me you made the wrong choice and you dislike the people that made a better choice than yours. If you made a good living by not being in a union good for you but don't try and belittle me because I made a good living by a union job.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-06-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Im just reminding you of how you described your rise to averageness and took advantage of every loophole you could find to advance yourself over others......if you find that belittling that's on you.

And me jealous? Yeah, sure.....lets go with that.

SS my anti Union ridiculousness is no more outrageous than your anti trump ridiculousness .....makes us both look a little dumber than we really are.

I'm good with it as long as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    SS my anti Union ridiculousness is no more outrageous than your anti trump ridiculousness .....makes us both look a little dumber than we really are.

I'm good with it as long as you are.
    No, you usually provide some facts with your arguments...........ss, not so much!

Between getting led around by his union nose ring and telling lies on here, he doesn't need Pinocchio to do his bidding!

No, you usually provide some facts with your arguments...........ss, not so much!

Between getting led around by his union nose ring and telling lies on here, he doesn't need Pinocchio to do his bidding!
    Every contract you have with a customer is a ring in your nose. I might have one but you have serveral. Zero profit for 25 years Zero25 He even admits that he has turned a profit. Businessman of the year.

He can cancel his contract and go get another one.......quit paying your union dues and watch what happens.

Every contract you have with a customer is a ring in your nose. I might have one but you have serveral. Zero profit for 25 years Zero25 He even admits that he has turned a profit. Businessman of the year.
    BINGO, thats exactly what a S Corporation is supposed to do.....idiot!

Unlike your Democratic led unions, who then give some of their profits to inflict fraudulent elections on Americans!

This can't be right. I thought you guys said ACB would throw out the Pennsylvania votes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSKBN28I35L

Show me where I said that or anything like it and I'll jump on a plane to Iowa and hand you 5k in cash by this weekend.

In your effort to hate trump, dam yer dumb.

BINGO, thats exactly what a S Corporation is supposed to do.....idiot!

Unlike your Democratic led unions, who then give some of their profits to inflict fraudulent elections on Americans!
    The idiot is the one who gets on here and brags that his business is up 40% but then tells everyone at the end of the years he makes no profit. Zero profits for 25 years =Zero25

Unlike you gullible fools who believe the republican party, (who are controlled by corporation) and they are doing what best for you and not the corporation. Republicans need gullible fools like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Show me where I said that or anything like it and I'll jump on a plane to Iowa and hand you 5k in cash by this weekend.

In your effort to hate trump, dam yer dumb.
    🎵You're so vain you probably think this post is about you.🎵

The idiot is the one who gets on here and brags that his business is up 40% but then tells everyone at the end of the years he makes no profit. Zero profits for 25 years =Zero25

Unlike you gullible fools who believe the republican party, (who are controlled by corporation) and they are doing what best for you and not the corporation. Republicans need gullible fools like you.
    Does your union provide the nose rings that they lead you jackasses to knowlege? Or do yall just wonder around like Helen Keller?