Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just remember I just have one nose ring but you have several nose rings. Every contract that you supposedly have is a nose ring. What a S corporation? Is that a piece of $hit corporation because it doesn't make a profit.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Just remember I just have one nose ring but you have several nose rings. Every contract that you supposedly have is a nose ring. What a S corporation? Is that a piece of $hit corporation because it doesn't make a profit.
    Now your username has become official........Seriously Stupid 12!

Theres a new thing called Google......try it sometime!

Its obvious you have ZERO knowlege of corporations or tax returns!.....is there a union for that?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Now your username has become official........Seriously Stupid 12!

Theres a new thing called Google......try it sometime!

Its obvious you have ZERO knowlege of corporations or tax returns!.....is there a union for that?
    Zero profits for 25 years = Zero25. Now we all know why you picked Your username.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Zero profits for 25 years = Zero25. Now we all know why you picked Your username.
    My late dad would be pleased!

He knows all the profit went to me as income or to the business in salaries and equipment! Absolutely, no reason to pay Uncle Sam on accounts receivable or exuberant profits!

Obviously, hamburger flipper union doesn't teach you any that! Now, who's the slave to capitalism?

The corporation I work for pays union scale wages for their employees and made a 2 billion dollar profit. Your business(now S corporation) pays its employees non union scale wages and can't make a profit.

I'm not a slave to capitalism, everything I have is paid for thanks to union wages. You are the one in debt and a slave.

Thanks to your daddy you have what you have. I did on my own, daddy didn't have to help me. My dad is very proud of me for what I have accomplish in life. My dad never had to bailed me out for anything. You can't say that.

The only reason I'm working today is because I want to not that I have to. If I want to quit today, I can and I will live very comfortable the rest of my life.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-09-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Still yipping about someone's deceased father ??? You Union minions are pretty classy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Still yipping about someone's deceased father ??? You Union minions are pretty classy.
    I'm not the one who keeps bring up his deceased father. I'm not the one who has depended of my father all my life. Even now he is using his father as a crutch. Maybe someday he will be come a responsible adult and won't need his daddy for a crutch.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You're so vain you probably think this post is about you.
    My first clue was when you said " you guys".....but the offer is still there.

Before you say anything even dumber, you may want to know that the s Corp is the most prevelent form of corporation in the United States by a mile.....maybe by 10 miles.

But I guess your bosses havent allowed you access to that info on the web?

I'm not the one who keeps bring up his deceased father. I'm not the one who has depended of my father all my life. Even now he is using his father as a crutch. Maybe someday he will be come a responsible adult and won't need his daddy for a crutch.
    Follow the thread backwards.....yes, yes you are the one that keeps bringing up his deceased father.

You may have forgotten....your posts did not....dummy

My first clue was when you said " you guys".....but the offer is still there.
    If you have never said anything about ACB voting in favor of the lawsuits coming to the Supreme Court, then you should have known I wasn't talking about you. "You guys" doesn't mean everyone, though I know how much you like to butt in on the conversation and make it about you.

Follow the thread backwards.....yes, yes you are the one that keeps bringing up his deceased father.

You may have forgotten....your posts did not....dummy
    What don't you follow the thread backwards and you will find out I'm not the one who bring his father up 1st.

Sorry BBq I'm not giving you all of the attention you need. I'll see what I can do to improve that.

If you have never said anything about ACB voting in favor of the lawsuits coming to the Supreme Court, then you should have known I wasn't talking about you. "You guys" doesn't mean everyone, though I know how much you like to butt in on the conversation and make it about you.
    Well since I was the 3rd post in this thread and long before you jumped into the conversation, am I really the one butting in?

Walk into a bar full of cyclone fans with a hawk eye shirt on and scream " you guys" suck.....know how many will think you are talking to them? EVERYONE.

DAM YER DUMB.

What don't you follow the thread backwards and you will find out I'm not the one who bring his father up 1st.

Sorry BBq I'm not giving you all of the attention you need. I'll see what I can do to improve that.
    You didn't bring his father up first?? And then often?? Liar.

As for the attention you think I need, do I have to pay for it like you do from your union bosses?? If so, I'll continue to pass.

You didn't bring his father up first?? And then often?? Liar.

As for the attention you think I need, do I have to pay for it like you do from your union bosses?? If so, I'll continue to pass.
    I'm not the one who has to lie. I see you are still jealous about my union job. It must suck to be you!!

You Living in and paying to work a union job in the armpit of the country or me going to a non Union job , where you make your own way and don't have to pay people to tell you what to do and can throw a rock into the ocean?

Yup, sux to be me.

I'm not the one who has to lie. I see you are still jealous about my union job. It must suck to be you!!
    I do like the aspect of you being underworked and overpaid, but I'd still rather earn it the old fashioned way.

It's pretty rewarding......you should try it someday.

You did when you said you didn't bring up his father first.....and you're right, you didn't even have to.

You Living in and paying to work a union job in the armpit of the country or me going to a non Union job , where you make your own way and don't have to pay people to tell you what to do and can throw a rock into the ocean?

Yup, sux to be me.
    BBQ I have never seen you write something like this. Looks like I hit a nerve. Are you having a little c0cktails?

BBQ I have a feeling I'm going to be hit with some bible scriptures.

Well who did ............or did you make it up ?