Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How much does this prestigious award pay?

I’m probably the biggest Overton homer on 4m, and that goes back a few years before 2020 — but BShepp is still the man. Big Sexy is closing in on him though. The Wells/Overton combo is badass, as I predicted it would be the day they announced the deal. Still not BShepp level though. Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I don't know the answer to this and i have to agree with what's said above. Alot of overtons wins came racing in his home region. What happens if you put shepp in Illinois every week. Here's a question for the statatitions. How many times did they race head to head and what were the results ? Personally for me it's shepp, Owens, overton in that order hands down
    Owens is third. And it’s not really that close.

we all know you dont like owens terry , but come on , not really that close ? , when your the champion of the toughest series in DLM racing , i think you deserve more respect than that.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    we all know you dont like owens terry , but come on , not really that close ? , when your the champion of the toughest series in DLM racing , i think you deserve more respect than that.....
    He won the least races of the three by quite a bit. Not saying I agree with Terry’s assessment, but I do see where it’s possibly coming from.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Owens runs against tougher competition consistently there for his wins are going to be slightly lower.

6 of Overton's wins came just in the Southern Nationals.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I don't know the answer to this and i have to agree with what's said above. Alot of overtons wins came racing in his home region. What happens if you put shepp in Illinois every week. Here's a question for the statatitions. How many times did they race head to head and what were the results ? Personally for me it's shepp, Owens, overton in that order hands down
    Thats my opinion as well.......and you know what that will buy ya!

good post jking , you have to look at the competition where these wins took place to give this type of credit , i still think the lucas series is the toughest , I would go Owens , shepp then overton , I am a bit prejudice though....lol.....
    My personal opinion of the woo vs lucas is its to close to call. Lucas has more of the big name races but the bottom line is for me when guys switch between the two series they generally stack up about the same. It's not like a guy that runs fifth on back in average in lucas goes to a woo event and cleans up. As far as jimmy vs shepp i feel like shepp was still better on average when they were in the same race. Oh and make no mistake overton is a force to be reckoned with and I'm patiently waiting for the day he gets back on tour. But until then it's all woulda coulda shoulda and what if's

My personal opinion of the woo vs lucas is its to close to call. Lucas has more of the big name races but the bottom line is for me when guys switch between the two series they generally stack up about the same. It's not like a guy that runs fifth on back in average in lucas goes to a woo event and cleans up. As far as jimmy vs shepp i feel like shepp was still better on average when they were in the same race. Oh and make no mistake overton is a force to be reckoned with and I'm patiently waiting for the day he gets back on tour. But until then it's all woulda coulda shoulda and what if's
    There were some stats posted earlier this year that Bshep did just as well racing with the Lucas regs. Thats why i give him the nod!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    There were some stats posted earlier this year that Bshep did just as well racing with the Lucas regs. Thats why i give him the nod!
    Let's all get serious here shepp finished second to larson. Nuff said lol

Let's all get serious here shepp finished second to larson. Nuff said lol
    Yeah,I like Larson but the thread said DoD driver of the year. That would be late models. Nuff said.lol
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yeah,I like Larson but the thread said DoD driver of the year. That would be late models. Nuff said.lol
    Lol i was referencing port royal

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The highest paying race on the Lucas schedule payed one hundred thousand dollars to win.
    The second highest race payed fifty three thousand dollars to win.

Bshep won both of them

nuff said...

Quote Originally Posted by SDLM Rankings View Post
    Here is my take - bash away with your opinions. These are numbers - no opinions.https://twitter.com/ADLM_Rankings/st...76994181435393
    This is some very very fine work. Excellent work. What jumped out to me is that Zach Dohm is one of six drivers to average more than 3k per start. Also Bronson and Moyer jr earned 40k finishing outside the top 10.

I like Jimmy. A lot. Always have. Putting him #3 is showing him a ton of respect. Only two guys in the whole country had better years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    This is some very very fine work. Excellent work. What jumped out to me is that Zach Dohm is one of six drivers to average more than 3k per start. Also Bronson and Moyer jr earned 40k finishing outside the top 10.
    He used to catch a bunch of crap on here from people about the statistical point of view his rankings provide......I've always found them really cool and interesting to dig into.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????